WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
RobbingHood
Re: Call of Duty: Titanfall

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Soo... Noone wants to state an opinion on the actual topic (which is the new CoD, not Titanfall)?
I personally think that they mostly just overhauled the atmosphere and added some more advanced moves. Those blast weapons are nothing else than shotguns and the recoil-less laser beam guns are yet another way for noobs to get kills.

CaptainESS

Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:52 pm

I decided what i want. I want COD to die and take all of commenters in youtube with him to the hell. "If i die i am gonna kill you too." ending to the series. After than we can return to a Battlefield stronger than ever. Imagine a world without youtube commenters.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

Rodney
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:20 pm

CaptainESS wrote:I decided what i want. I want COD to die and take all of commenters in youtube with him to the hell. "If i die i am gonna kill you too." ending to the series. After than we can return to a Bettlefold stronger than ever. Imagine a world without youtube commenters.

They would just switch to Battlefield because Battlefield basically becomes CoD at that Point.

Regardi g the new game: It probably will be another mediocre shooter at best. I will play the MP during a free weekend to get a first hand impression, uninstall it and play a better Game; Farming Simulator.
There used to be a signature here.

AlexEe

Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Rodney wrote: uninstall it and play a better Game; Farming Simulator.

I can highly recommend train simulator with all DLC's at this point. Maybe you have to save a bit money for it, but it's definitely worth it.
Add me on Steam: click | My Origin ID: AlexEe77

EsLy

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:45 am

CaptainESS wrote:Haven't they told you? This game is in development for 3 years or since 2011. Thats before Titanfall was even a concept.

Edit: BTW games name is CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE, not Titanfall.

Wrong TitanFall is in development since 2010 ;) Since they left InfinityWard after the release of MW2.
And Advanced Warfare is not in development since 2011 :lol:

CaptainESS

Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:56 am

EsLy wrote:
CaptainESS wrote:Haven't they told you? This game is in development for 3 years or since 2011. Thats before Titanfall was even a concept.

Edit: BTW games name is CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE, not Titanfall.

Wrong TitanFall is in development since 2010 ;) Since they left InfinityWard after the release of MW2.
And Advanced Warfare is not in development since 2011 :lol:

The game's development team began work on the title in 2011, and their Titan concept grew from a human-sized suit into a battle tank exoskeleton. The team sought to bring "scale, verticality, and story" to its multiplayer genre through elements traditionally reserved for single-player campaigns.

Pre-production began in 2011, and Respawn's first game was originally planned for existing consoles.[33] The idea for the game did not come easily, and the team arrived at its multiplayer-only and human-mech focus after much internal debate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanfall

However, it was announced that Sledgehammer Games will not be developing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360; instead, High Moon Studios will be developing the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 editions. It is the first game in the series to be created in a three-year development cycle, rather than two years as in previous Call of Duty games.

Before being switched to become the co-developers of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Sledgehammer Games were already working on a Call of Duty game. This game was announced before Modern Warfare 3 and after Black Ops, however, no details were released.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Du ... ed_Warfare

Ok, i was wrong. So i did some research. Both are in development since 2011. COD didn't steal idea of power suits, they both had it in mind. Respawn used it earlier.

AlexEe

Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:52 am

CaptainESS wrote: Respawn used it earlier.

And failed hardly with it.

CaptainESS

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:07 am

AlexEe wrote:And failed hardly with it.

I think Titanfall can still be saved. Remove those grunts, make it 16vs16 or 24vs24 pilots, set 4 titans per team limit, add a few extra weapons/maps/customization options and you have your Titanbeast.

AlexEe

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:58 am

CaptainESS wrote:I think Titanfall can still be saved. Remove those grunts, make it 16vs16 or 24vs24 pilots, set 4 titans per team limit, add a few extra weapons/maps/customization options and you have your Titanbeast.

So, remove the current gameplay concept and game mechanics, create,design and develop a complete new one and push it via an update? Sure they will do that.

CaptainESS

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:14 am

AlexEe wrote:
CaptainESS wrote:I think Titanfall can still be saved. Remove those grunts, make it 16vs16 or 24vs24 pilots, set 4 titans per team limit, add a few extra weapons/maps/customization options and you have your Titanbeast.

So, remove the current gameplay concept and game mechanics, create,design and develop a complete new one and push it via an update? Sure they will do that.

At least they can make a much better Titanfall 2.

Return to “Random Discussion”