WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
AlexEe
Call of Duty: Titanfall

Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:55 pm

Add me on Steam: click | My Origin ID: AlexEe77

CaptainESS

Re: Call of Duty: Titanfall

Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Haven't they told you? This game is in development for 3 years or since 2011. Thats before Titanfall was even a concept.

Edit: BTW games name is CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE, not Titanfall.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

death_stalker_ak47

Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Reminds me of Crysis 2.
WARNING

CaptainESS

Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Because Crysis invented power suits. Samus found a time machine, travelled to 2007 to steal power suit idea from Crysis than she returned to 1986 Metroid.

AlexEe

Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:28 pm

CaptainESS wrote:Haven't they told you? This game is in development for 3 years or since 2011. Thats before Titanfall was even a concept.

have I ever told you? I don't give a shit.
Add me on Steam: click | My Origin ID: AlexEe77

aXeSwY

Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:34 pm

Am not a COD fan but I must say this doing pretty good with this Advanced Warfare

aXeSwY

Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:33 pm

AlexEe wrote:have I ever told you ? I don't give a sh*t.

show some respect kid

RobbingHood

Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:03 pm

People flaming in a thread about CoD? What a coincidence!
Tthe title is probably a parody of the stolen jumping/air movement system, so calm it, people.

CaptainESS

Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:11 am

Sorry, i were rude but i heard that Titanfall joke 1000 times in Youtube and IGN. You know, jokes become boring after hearing them 1000 times.

I only want one thing from Sledgehammer, make it SLOWER. I don't want to repeat spawn>run>die circle 10 times in 3 seconds. But i know they will never make it. No one cares about my awful reflexes. At least make spawn points so that you will know where will people spawn so that you can think different tactics to encounter them. I don't want people to spawn just behind me and kill me, it is annoying. It doesn't require skill, it requires luck.

Edit: People say this game is like Titanfall but Titanfall is like Crysis and Crysis is like Halo. It goes like that. I am not calling those games rip offs, just saying you can take something from previous games and improve it. Some people doesn't want to accept it but %90 of modern fps's are inspired by COD. Autoheal(Some people think Halo invented this one but Halo doesn't have autoheal, it is just the shield that regerates in time. COD is far away from inventing autoheal but it is the first to use it i a fps.), holding down rmb to aim, knifing with one button, ability to aim down sights with every weapon, big crosshairs/bad hipfire, cinematic gameplay in sp etc. are first used by COD. It is ok for other games to get inspired by COD (but Beetlefold should still stay away from COD formula, they just don't go well with each other) but when COD gets inspired by other games people complain.

blueman24

Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:04 am

CaptainESS wrote:People say this game is like Titanfall but Titanfall is like Crysis and Crysis is like Halo. It goes like that.

And BF is a rip off of this game (CoD) :lol:

Return to “Random Discussion”