WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
furiousTaher
how to buy bf3 (for iranian gamers)

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:33 am

bf3 banned in iran, bf4 in china. i see iranian gamers in this forum crying that they cant buy bf3 even after 3 years of release :| so here is a solution for them- bitcoin (crypto coin).

i am pretty sure all chinese gamers know about bitcoin already. there are many local trading sites in china to buy or sell bitcoin, they can get bf4 by using btc easily. (#chinarisingfast)

on the other hand, iranian gamers have to use master card/visa card to send money to bitcoin trading sites like coinbase(american) or btc-e(russian) or cryptsy. after that you have to sell dollars and buy bitcoin from others. then you can use that bitcoin to buy game cd key from different stores. the most popular game store that supports bitcoin is probably cjs cdkeys.

PS: if you dont know what bitcoin is search youtube, there are many information on utube and the web, just search properly.
all i can say now- u can use btc to buy any video games where your country is villain, and through some third parties you can trade in the steammarket of banned/unbanned video games(if those games are available in steam in the first place).

PS2: nope, your police/rev guards wont knock your door tomorrow, its difficult to trace who is buying a banned video game cdkey, even for en es a its difficult.

PS3: if u guys can discover a better way to pass gov restriction to buy games let us know :P

PS4: if you dont have mastercard (neither do i) u can always find some local guys who can refill your coinbase account with their mastercard if you pay them some dollar. now dont tell me your govt restricted bitcoin or mastercard :| :| or the use of dollar

sorry for my english btw...

Freeshnik

Re: how to buy bf3 (for iranian gamers)

Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:13 am

mizudg wrote:Buying BF4 Premium = BF3 = -50 respect points and faith in humanity lost. Sorry, add me when you unbuy it.

it's a joke

aXeSwY

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:55 am

Doesn't VPN do the job this days or what ?

X3RX35

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:29 pm

furiousTaher wrote:PS3: if u guys can discover a better way to pass gov restriction to buy game let us know :P

Or simply use a VPN, buy the game in the origin us store with your Visa or Paypal Account. I also recommend to wait for the Black Friday, because then the price will be much lower!
This is how I got BF3 Prem ium for 10 € , BF4 and BF4 Prem ium for 40€.

Code: Select all

Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove bad words or non-english text.

Would be somebody so kind and remove me from the group of new users?

furiousTaher

Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:34 pm

so why don't they(most of them) just use vpn :|

zesty

Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:45 am

Ask you friends who's not in Iran to buy the game. Also like hundreds of time, BF4 is NOT banned in China.

furiousTaher

Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:29 am

zesty wrote:Also like hundreds of time, BF4 is NOT banned in China.

wat? but online news sites are saying it is

zesty

Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:47 am

furiousTaher wrote:
zesty wrote:Also like hundreds of time, BF4 is NOT banned in China.

wat? but online news sites are saying it is

But most online news reporters are too dumb to check if it's really banned, and they would just report the news according to rumors.

Return to “Random Discussion”