WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
MindFreak1987
Summertime Sadness

Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:28 pm

Moje je srce hotel Nacional, u njemu soba, nema im broja, za svaku moju ljubav po jedna, a do te svake po jedna tvoja.

MAGIC

Re: Summertime Sadness

Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:42 pm

uh wut

MindFreak1987

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:44 pm

MAGIC wrote:uh wut

It looks like you don't know how is life in the country during summer...
Moje je srce hotel Nacional, u njemu soba, nema im broja, za svaku moju ljubav po jedna, a do te svake po jedna tvoja.

MAGIC

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Ah now I understand that picture... They collect hay and make hayballs!

RobbingHood

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:55 pm

If it wasn't for the shitty spring this year I'd probably see similar things when looking out of the window... With the minor difference that noone would ever do that by hand here o.O

MindFreak1987

Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:04 pm

RobbingHood wrote:If it wasn't for the shitty spring this year I'd probably see similar things when looking out of the window... With the minor difference that noone would ever do that by hand here o.O
Right now i'm like sitting in front of my house and looking at people collecting this.. the sun is killing me... i'm alone home, my parents are not there for 3 days, i'll wait for my gf to comeback home so we can go to the local pool.. oh summer

blueman24

Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:08 pm

MindFreak1987 wrote:Right now i'm like sitting in front of my house and looking at people collecting this.. the sun is killing me... i'm alone home, my parents are not there for 3 days, i'll wait for my gf to comeback home so we can go to the local pool.. oh summer

wtf! summer is over here, its currently raining here. fuck it I don't like rainy season. Soo wet ;) :lol:

weavii

Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:44 pm

MindFreak1987 wrote:Right now i'm like sitting in front of my house and looking at people collecting this.. the sun is killing me... i'm alone home, my parents are not there for 3 days, i'll wait for my gf to comeback home so we can go to the local pool.. oh summer

if you have to do such work all summer, you learn to hate the sun :evil:

Return to “Random Discussion”