WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
CaptainESS
Anyone with a little self respect should ragequit

Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:27 pm

I used to think ragequitting is honorless and cowardly but now i ragequit if i join a hopeless game, if there are baserapers, if there are heli/jetwhores, if there are grenade spammers, if there are luckers, if i die a few times. It is the best thing a person can do against random bullshit deaths and being unlucky. Just repeat this until you find a decent server with nice people and balanced teams. I don't care about being a coward now and trust me things are just better. Those motherf*ckers doesn't deserve an honorful enemy like me.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

knave

Re: Anyone with a little self respect should ragequit

Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:31 am

CaptainESS wrote:I used to think ragequitting is honorless and cowardly but now i ragequit if i join a hopeless game, if there are baserapers, if there are heli/jetwhores, if there are grenade spammers, if there are luckers, if i die a few times. It is the best thing a person can do against random bullshit deaths and being unlucky. Just repeat this until you find a decent server with nice people and balanced teams. I don't care about being a coward now and trust me things are just better. Those motherf*ckers doesn't deserve an honorful enemy like me.

thats the spirit!! onward soldier!!

aXeSwY

Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:37 am

Well ragequit is not related to "honor" , games was made to enjoy and reduce stress , if the games start to be another reason to be angry so you better stop playing cause you doing it wrong

knave

Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:16 am

AXESWY wrote:Well ragequit is not related to "honor" , games was made to enjoy and reduce stress , if the games start to be another reason to be angry so you better stop playing cause you doing it wrong

yeah that too

Freeshnik

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Thank you for free slot on the server, Noob :D

CaptainESS

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:39 pm

Freeshnik wrote:Thank you for free slot on the server, Noob :D

If i were a noob i could blame myself but with a k/d ratio of 5, w/l ratio of 8, spm of sth like 600, skill ratio of sth like 900 i don't consider myself a noob. BTW those stats are from BF3, in BF4 i am a little worse because of Call of Duty like mechanics. Good joke other then.

aXeSwY

Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:46 pm

CaptainESS wrote:
Freeshnik wrote:Thank you for free slot on the server, Noob :D

If i were a noob i could blame myself but with a k/d ratio of 5, w/l ratio of 8, spm of sth like 600, skill ratio of sth like 900

Quit cheating :lol:

Bruce Lee

Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:35 pm

There is a very important difference between a good gambler and a sucker.
A good gambler has the sense to walk away from the table if it looks like he can't win.
A sucker stays until he loses every thing.

If somebody quietly quits when they are losing 1/100 it doesn't mean that they are raging.
It just means that they have some common sense.
:P
"The world is like a big circus and the crooked businessmen and their puppet politicians are the biggest clowns in the show." -Anon.

CaptainESS

Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:28 am

Bruce Lee wrote:There is a very important difference between a good gambler and a sucker.
A good gambler has the sense to walk away from the table if it looks like he can't win.
A sucker stays until he loses every thing.

If somebody quietly quits when they are losing 1/100 it doesn't mean that they are raging.
It just means that they have some common sense.
:P

Thats exactly what i think.

FalahiHadi

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:03 am

CaptainESS wrote:I used to think ragequitting is honorless and cowardly but now i ragequit if i join a hopeless game, if there are baserapers, if there are heli/jetwhores, if there are grenade spammers, if there are luckers, if i die a few times. It is the best thing a person can do against random bullshit deaths and being unlucky. Just repeat this until you find a decent server with nice people and balanced teams. I don't care about being a coward now and trust me things are just better. Those motherf*ckers doesn't deserve an honorful enemy like me.

Well... for me i don't care about the honor things because game is about how much you enjoy playing it :D

Return to “Random Discussion”