WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Shaddix
Re: This is why I hate snipers

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:16 pm

CactusPie wrote:
Blackend00o wrote::shock: if this well be used in all the serves a lot's of kids well start crying in the forum but how about limit the recon class with 4 players and then it well be really cool i imagine in a game all the squads are like this recon,assault,medic,engineer, it well be a nice game then

I limited Recons to 2 per team on my server, and trust me, every day someone whines about this... I don't really care though, they can go and camp on another server if they don't like it.

When the extension system gets improved, I plan to have the limit adjusted dynamically depending on the number of players, but we'll see how that goes.

I just love you and your Procon.
Hope more Server Owners will use it after some time.
Die letzten Worte des Kampfmittelräumdienstes:
Was´n das für´n Draht???

Whispered

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Shaddix wrote:
CactusPie wrote:
Blackend00o wrote::shock: if this well be used in all the serves a lot's of kids well start crying in the forum but how about limit the recon class with 4 players and then it well be really cool i imagine in a game all the squads are like this recon,assault,medic,engineer, it well be a nice game then

I limited Recons to 2 per team on my server, and trust me, every day someone whines about this... I don't really care though, they can go and camp on another server if they don't like it.

When the extension system gets improved, I plan to have the limit adjusted dynamically depending on the number of players, but we'll see how that goes.

I just love you and your Procon.
Hope more Server Owners will use it after some time.

It's implemented in the BC2CC as well, I don't know if it works or influences tickets/KDR though, as I haven't touched it yet.

Blackend00o

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:46 pm

CactusPie wrote:

it well be nice if they are 4 trust me no one well cry about that any more ,or if it's possible like in COD if you stay in the same place for a long time you well get autokill

thunderSTR

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:55 am

hello all

edit:
good spot for placing a mortar strike
Last edited by thunderSTR on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RobbingHood

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 pm

hi, you're thunder_Strac_CRO? :)

thunderSTR

Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:09 am

RobbingHood wrote:hi, you're thunder_Strac_CRO? :)

yeap :twisted:

Kerrigan

Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Who knows me ? :(

Shaddix

Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:15 pm

TheShadow wrote:Who knows me ? :(

90% of the forum user ?
Die letzten Worte des Kampfmittelräumdienstes:
Was´n das für´n Draht???