WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
aXeSwY
Re: This is why I hate snipers

Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:52 am

rohunter wrote:

de diference is that i play agresive .. mineing i snipe at close range ...pistol kills more then snipers ... u shold see my dog tags )) i hate campeing just when i want a long range shot ... so lets play one on one recon`s /// with no camping ..... wht aboute that?:

so u think i'm a camper this why i get all this kills ? well think again :D

rohunter

Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:40 am

AXESWY wrote:
rohunter wrote:

de diference is that i play agresive .. mineing i snipe at close range ...pistol kills more then snipers ... u shold see my dog tags )) i hate campeing just when i want a long range shot ... so lets play one on one recon`s /// with no camping ..... wht aboute that?:

so u think i'm a camper this why i get all this kills ? well think again :D

lol more then me :))) gg

Blackend00o

Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:38 am

hhhhh nice photo not all the players know how to play team work i watched a video for cactuspie and since then i'm doing what he said and that works some times cause when the team is afraid to die ! it's like he is not going to respown or something :shock: if we only could make a friend list in the game it well be awesome

aXeSwY

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Blackend00o wrote:hhhhh nice photo not all the players know how to play team work i watched a video for cactuspie and since then i'm doing what he said and that works some times cause when the team is afraid to die ! it's like he is not going to respown or something :shock: if we only could make a friend list in the game it well be awesome

I don't know if you know but some player think if he get a bullet he will actually get hurt in the real life :lol:
And let me give simple advice's in this game :
-Don't stop running "that will make u a hard target"
- When you face to face with a enemy don't stop and start firing keep move around
-when you reload cover yourself (by a wall or get into a building)
-if you are a sniper after you take your shot (get the target or not ) when you realod keep moving left->right->left->right
-don't chose sniper in urban's maps
-don't Baseraping (totally useless and not cool)

Blackend00o

Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:35 am

AXESWY wrote:
Blackend00o wrote:hhhhh nice photo not all the players know how to play team work i watched a video for cactuspie and since then i'm doing what he said and that works some times cause when the team is afraid to die ! it's like he is not going to respown or something :shock: if we only could make a friend list in the game it well be awesome

I don't know if you know but some player think if he get a bullet he will actually get hurt in the real life :lol:
And let me give simple advice's in this game :
-Don't stop running "that will make u a hard target"
- When you face to face with a enemy don't stop and start firing keep move around
-when you reload cover yourself (by a wall or get into a building)
-if you are a sniper after you take your shot (get the target or not ) when you realod keep moving left->right->left->right
-don't chose sniper in urban's maps
-don't Baseraping (totally useless and not cool)

ooh specially the last part i hate that good advice's i already do theme ^^ and add anather one be a team player and be smart in respown (to shose a good kit for you team mate's

Shaddix

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Would be cool, if a mod would exist like in CoD: Only 3 Sniper each time like in Promod. Something like that would balance it.
I am using sometimes sniper class and camping too, but you cant rush actually like in CoD. Much Drama sometimes though.
Die letzten Worte des Kampfmittelräumdienstes:
Was´n das für´n Draht???

RobbingHood

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Shaddix, i think ProCon has a plugin for it. Ask CactusPie, no his server you get autokilled when choosing sniper class if there are already <2 Recons.

EDIT: Ah, there he is :lol:
Last edited by RobbingHood on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CactusPie

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Shaddix wrote:Would be cool, if a mod would exist like in CoD: Only 3 Sniper each time like in Promod. Something like that would balance it.
I am using sometimes sniper class and camping too, but you cant rush actually like in CoD. Much Drama sometimes though.

You can limit the snipers using Procon. Every time someone spawns above the limit, he gets autokilled (without affecting his score or KDR).

Blackend00o

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:23 pm

CactusPie wrote:
Shaddix wrote:Would be cool, if a mod would exist like in CoD: Only 3 Sniper each time like in Promod. Something like that would balance it.

You can limit the snipers using Procon. Every time someone spawns above the limit, he gets autokilled (without affecting his score or KDR).

:shock: if this well be used in all the serves a lot's of kids well start crying in the forum but how about limit the recon class with 4 players and then it well be really cool i imagine in a game all the squads are like this recon,assault,medic,engineer, it well be a nice game then

CactusPie

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Blackend00o wrote::shock: if this well be used in all the serves a lot's of kids well start crying in the forum but how about limit the recon class with 4 players and then it well be really cool i imagine in a game all the squads are like this recon,assault,medic,engineer, it well be a nice game then

I limited Recons to 2 per team on my server, and trust me, every day someone whines about this... I don't really care though, they can go and camp on another server if they don't like it.

When the extension system gets improved, I plan to have the limit adjusted dynamically depending on the number of players, but we'll see how that goes.

Return to “Random Discussion”