WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
CactusPie
This is why I hate snipers

Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:18 am

Seriously, how about thinking about the rest of the team and actually attacking the damn points instead of whoring your KDR?

Atuklawak17

Re: This is why I hate snipers

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:23 am

Most of them only want high KDR(usually COD player) and they doesn't give a fish about point/class score, or maybe they just want a one shoot k.o :lol:
"Don't get MAD get EVEN"
If you don't get it just troll them back....

-[Dlta]CrimsonV

aXeSwY

Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:42 am

LOL :lol: the screenshot is crazy hhhhhhh what a N☼☼B's they don't give f*** about team or win
It's true I'm a sniper (my fav class) and i really make the other team feel the pain and o totally like snipers like you just show "easy to hunt" ;) but in case i found a large number of snipers in my team I change to medic nice class 8-)

see this to know why I'm pain in the a$$ :p

Last edited by Imposter on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Rule: Purposely avoiding word censors will result in punishment.

Imposter

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:52 pm

CactusPie wrote:Image

Seriously, how about thinking about the rest of the team and actually attacking the damn points instead of whoring your KDR?

Although we are in Random Discussion, you should still follow the rules, 'Whoring' can be replaced by another word too.

Thanks,
Imposter

rohunter

Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:27 am

.... wos a dublepost delete me
Last edited by rohunter on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

rohunter

Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:30 am

rohunter wrote:
AXESWY wrote:LOL :lol: the screenshot is crazy hhhhhhh what a N☼☼B's they don't give f*** about team or win
It's true I'm a sniper (my fav class) and i really make the other team feel the pain and o totally like snipers like you just show "easy to hunt" ;) but in case i found a large number of snipers in my team I change to medic nice class 8-)

loollll thats a pain in the ass /? loock at this
Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

CactusPie =>dosent matter if im sniper im a team player .... even if i have a low stats on it ,....
i play as sgt.enigma coz i love his gameplay style ...team play and agresive recon

CactusPie

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Oh, I'm not saying that all snipers are bad. Just about 90% of them. You may just fit into those 10%

rohunter

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:06 pm

CactusPie wrote:Oh, I'm not saying that all snipers are bad. Just about 90% of them. You may just fit into those 10%

just must ?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ugeek: :geek:

aXeSwY

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:01 am

rohunter wrote:
rohunter wrote:
AXESWY wrote:LOL :lol: the screenshot is crazy hhhhhhh what a N☼☼B's they don't give f*** about team or win

loollll thats a pain in the ass /? loock at this
Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

CactusPie =>dosent matter if im sniper im a team player .... even if i have a low stats on it ,....
i play as sgt.enigma coz i love his gameplay style ...team play and agresive recon

my kills /min are 1.4 and your kills /min is 0.4

who's the boos 8-)

rohunter

Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:21 am

my kills /min are 1.4 and your kills /min is 0.4

who's the boos 8-)[/quote]\
de diference is that i play agresive .. mineing i snipe at close range ...pistol kills more then snipers ... u shold see my dog tags :))) i hate campeing just when i want a long range shot ... so lets play one on one recon`s /// with no camping ..... wht aboute that?: :lol: :roll: :twisted:

Return to “Random Discussion”