WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
CaptainESS
I think i am gonna die

Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:56 pm

I just saw a Call of Duty with good graphics, i know it is not real, it is just a vision or whatever but it was good. You know, people see supernatural things when they are about to die.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

aXeSwY

Re: I think i am gonna die

Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:51 pm

COD always had good graphics the only problem for me was it's the same god damn engine the same games with more shiny graphics and the physics sucks

Bruce Lee

Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:00 am

CaptainESS wrote:I just saw a Call of Duty with good graphics

You can roll a turd in chocolate & rainbow sprinkles but it still ain't gonna taste like a doughnut, lol.
CoD could easily be made into a decent game but it never will. So long as Bobby K. & the Activision Board are calling the shots, it will never be anything but a lame cash cow. Dice & EA make the situation worse by producing an "alternative" to CoD which is in reality just a clone.

Unless something changes drastically, gamers only have two choices:
1. Same old boring CoD with higher hardware requirements.
2. A wannabe CoD clone. (because EA wants those CoD monies...precious...precious CoD monies...)

Besides, I nearly laughed myself silly when I watched footage of MW3 and recognized the same animations from CoD4. :P
"The world is like a big circus and the crooked businessmen and their puppet politicians are the biggest clowns in the show." -Anon.

blueman24

Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:40 am

CaptainESS wrote:I just saw a Call of Duty with good graphics.

Battlefield:Hardliners for sure.

mizudg

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:27 am

You mean Counter-Strike: Payday offensive? Yeah.. game looks meh so far, even the MP trailer didn't grab me. This isn't BF anymore.

SylarTL

Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:48 am

It reminded me of Team Fortress 2 (solder models,how you hold the gun,graphics)
When watching gameplay looks ok i guess

WarBeast-GT-

Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:31 am

mizudg wrote:You mean Counter-Strike: Payday offensive? Yeah.. game looks meh so far, even the MP trailer didn't grab me. This isn't BF anymore.

I played the Beta already, it's more of a BF than BF4 :lol: And it plays alot better than BF4.

Kerrigan

Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:45 am

WarBeast-GT- wrote:I played the Beta already, it's more of a BF than BF4 :lol: And it plays alot better than BF4.

If it's about what "BF" should be BFH has nothing to it. It plays like a Payday or CS with drivable vehicles. Of course it's funny with the spawning and driving to crime scene etc. But it shouldn't be called Battlefield™.

It is fighting crime, not war. BF is known for playing battles in warzones and not preventing heists or hostage situations in city environments.

I'm quite disappointed and BF4 plays okay for me if it wouldn't be that shitty in its coding in general.

BF3 with BF4s maps and customization would make a good game.

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Football!
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

knave

Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Well its a filler like bad company,but still it should have been a dlc..now the game will be $60 with another 50$ for premium,way to go EA :lol:
NoFaTe wrote:Football!

i am with Germany,Mueller and Klose ftw!!

Return to “Random Discussion”