WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
RobbingHood
Re: The Off-topic thread.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:26 pm

Yochan wrote:you can't get popular here with these 'off-topic' threads,for that gotta become a dev like kiwi or start messing with kerrigan/robbinghood/both and always be superfriendly to magic and mizudg .nuff said

Jokes aside, define "popular"?
Also, protip: The IRC is a useful place to always be up-to-date and join discussions ;)

blueman24

Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:15 am

Yochan wrote:you can't get popular here with these 'off-topic' threads,for that gotta become a dev like kiwi or start messing with kerrigan/robbinghood/both and always be superfriendly to magic and mizudg .nuff said

lol y u angry? 8-)
Do we Discuss with/help someone, thinking that you will get a reward in return? At least I don't and if you start thinking that way, It won't take you anywhere :)
-------------------------------------------------------------

btw, Can anyone confirm tickrate for bf:h? Some say its 10hz while others say the whole game runs 30hz (unlinke that 30hz circle around player and 10hz everywhere else in bf4)

mizudg

Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:17 pm

Game is running on 10hz, despite what everyone is saying. It's just they fixed it without uping it I guess. Also, as far as messing with Kerrigan and RobbingHood, as well as being friendly to me and Magic... What? I mean. I mess around with RobbingHood sometimes but not always. And I'm very unfriendly with myself.

Locked. Warned.

blueman24

Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:41 pm

mizudg wrote:Locked. Warned.

K

Yochan

Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:30 pm

blueman24 wrote:lol y u angry? 8-)
Do we Discuss with/help someone, thinking that you will get a reward in return? At least I don't and if you start thinking that way, It won't take you anywhere :)

i am not angry..why would i be angry? anger is a useless emotion that dumbs you down and makes you an animal :ugeek:

mizudg wrote:as far as messing with Kerrigan and RobbingHood, as well as being friendly to me and Magic... What? I mean. I mess around with RobbingHood sometimes but not always. And I'm very unfriendly with myself.
i never said that you are popular(no offense) :lol:

blueman24

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Yochan wrote:i am not angry..why would i be angry? anger is a useless emotion that dumbs you down and makes you an animal :ugeek:

lol k my mistake :)

YodaBat

Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:02 am

mizudg wrote:Game is running on 10hz, despite what everyone is saying. It's just they fixed it without uping it I guess. Also, as far as messing with Kerrigan and RobbingHood, as well as being friendly to me and Magic... What? I mean. I mess around with RobbingHood sometimes but not always. And I'm very unfriendly with myself.

Locked. Warned.

Hz =/= Tickrate
Hz = Screen refresh rate, What your fps cap should be.
Tickrate= Server refresh rate, how accurate what you see is compared to what the server sees.
Damn mizu, git good.

blueman24

Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:17 am

mizudg wrote:Game is running on 10hz, despite what everyone is saying. It's just they fixed it without uping it I guess.

The latest update increases it to 30hz and now all PC players can get into the closed (open) beta. Just go here and signup: Closed beta signup The game will be added instantly to your library.
Also, this looks like a real beta. There are still many months for the game to be released and there is also going to be a open beta. Looks good in comparison to bf4's 10 day promotional demo.

blueman24

Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:36 pm

So, I played some bc2 after a few days and oh man! The lag is real.
It was some really weird lag. My fps was constantly 60+ still it was laggy.
So I tried to switch a few servers and found that this was server problem. The RepZ servers are not very good these days and due to connection probs, I can't connect to DU4. So played on magic's B3 and its really smooth and stable.
Would just like to tell magic to keep up with your servers. Just that I don't like those Isla only/ valpariso only servers. Although its your choice :)

Rodney
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:12 pm

YodaBat wrote:
mizudg wrote:Game is running on 10hz, despite what everyone is saying. It's just they fixed it without uping it I guess. Also, as far as messing with Kerrigan and RobbingHood, as well as being friendly to me and Magic... What? I mean. I mess around with RobbingHood sometimes but not always. And I'm very unfriendly with myself.

Locked. Warned.

Hz =/= Tickrate
Hz = Screen refresh rate, What your fps cap should be.
Tickrate= Server refresh rate, how accurate what you see is compared to what the server sees.
Damn mizu, git good.

Hertz is a unit for frequenzy. Tickrate is a frequenzy. Therefore you can give a tickrate in Hertz, or short Hz.
There used to be a signature here.

Return to “Random Discussion”