WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
TheSergeantArc
Sounds Awesome

Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Hey guys, I've made new channel. Check out our channel daily, music will be uploaded few times a week. And rate my editing skills, leave your opinion about the intro :)

Subscribe us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSoundsAwesome

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/osomsounds

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sounds-A ... 330?ref=hl

Thanks for your support.
Last edited by TheSergeantArc on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mizudg

Re: Sounds Awesome

Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Just a quick tip - if you are planning on making this channel big and possibly even partner it, then you might wanna read up on YouTube's Copyright policy, else you're gonna have a bad day. Other than that, keep it up ;)

TheSergeantArc

Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:59 pm

mizudg wrote:Just a quick tip - if you are planning on making this channel big and possibly even partner it, then you might wanna read up on YouTube's Copyright policy, else you're gonna have a bad day. Other than that, keep it up ;)

Thanks for subscribing, I upload only copyright free songs and I always put the credit into the description, so youtube can't ban my account :)

mizudg

Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Copyright-free or not, if it's not your content, then you can't monetize it, which is kind of the point of partnership. Still, keep it up if it's what you want to do. Also, you can be partnered without monetizing, so it's not a big issue.

aXeSwY

Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Add Music Equalizer it will looks better :)

OFC not this ugly kind

TheSergeantArc

Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:27 pm

AXESWY wrote:Add Music Equalizer it will looks better :)

OFC not this ugly kind

Maybe in the future, I'm so lazy to add it now :D

TheSergeantArc

Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:00 pm

mizudg wrote:Copyright-free or not, if it's not your content, then you can't monetize it, which is kind of the point of partnership. Still, keep it up if it's what you want to do. Also, you can be partnered without monetizing, so it's not a big issue.

I upload songs with a permission from the artists. If they have written something like this on they Soundcloud page: Feel free to use my tracks in your videos, trailers, blogs, promotion etc., I can upload their music to youtube

mizudg

Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:13 pm

I didn't say don't do it, there are many channels with collections of songs and tracks. My point is if you're looking to get partnered with YouTube, you won't, because copyright-free or not, when you start making revenue from someone else's work, they will in time come to hunt those extra $$$.. I know.

And that got de-monetized because it had Fortunate Son in it. Despite it being part of the menu, my counter-claim didn't get processed so I had no choice but to swap it for blank audio of nothing.

Return to “Random Discussion”