WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
CaptainESS
Re: Dedicated To Any Turks Out Here

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:56 pm

mizudg wrote:Since when did this post in Random Discussions turn into serious political views on other countries about Turkey joining the EU :?

Don't worry we are not killing each other, even if we want to do so we have Battlefield, Call of Duty, Starcraft etc. to kill our opponent without hurting him in real life.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

CaptainESS

Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:15 am

I think we should nuke this topic, it is too politic :lol:

RobbingHood

Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Aaaaand this thread slowly turns into /pol/ :roll:

RobbingHood

Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:47 pm

CaptainESS wrote:if you find a leader who can stay on top without cheating i will support him.

Just making sure Godwin's law is enforced right here...

aXeSwY

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:06 pm

MY LAST WORD IN THIS INHERENT FIGHT IS THE FALLOWING

"رجب طيب أردغان " is on the best in leader in the modern .EOF

RobbingHood

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:12 pm

Arszilla wrote:Technically he cheated

He brainwashed the parliament by telling if you dont take me in, the jews and the allies will kill us all

At fair share of all political stuff is driven by lies. Lying is sadly normal, not "cheating".

EDIT: Seems I missed the last two replies when posting this... Whereas I don't mind political discussion, I'll have to lock this if it turns into hate and chaos.

mizudg

Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

This is supposed to be Random.. I am still baffled by the productivity of hate in this thread. Can we just get a political views section? While we're at it, I'd like to discuss some religion-based problems too.

CaptainESS

Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:52 am

Arszilla wrote:
AXESWY wrote:MY LAST WORD IN THIS INHERENT FIGHT IS THE FALLOWING

"رجب طيب أردغان " is on the best in leader in the modern .EOF

Ok i can read and speak arabic.

Bet you didnt know that.

Next to arabic i know 4 other languages including turkish and english

I am starting to hate you.
I suggest you being a turkish citizen, with limited freedom; unable to comment on the governments actions or tell them you dont like it by making posters etc. and taste some pepper spray from a TOMA or a Scorpion vehicle or get shot in the head from a Pepper Spray canister and die after being in coma for over 250 days

Didnt you hear about Berkin Elvan?

RTY or in your language: رجب طيب أردغان didnt even say "I am sorry for your loss" and doesnt mention Turkey's most important person: Mustafa Kemal Ataturk by his full name, he just says Gazi Ataturk, and not saying his full name or anything to respect him

Does this sound like a good prime minister to you @AXESWY ?
It sounds like a Hitler v2.0 for me.

Pepper spray and TOMA/Scorpions are for people who damage public property. I am sorry about Berkin Elvan because his parents didn't teach him to not support illegal protests. I wish poor kid had better parents and friends.

Thanks to RTE Turkey survived Great Recession without a scratch. Don't tell me about unemployement. Is happened in whole world, look at Greece. I think this is enough to make someone a good prime minister. I am sure AXESWY thinks that way too.

CaptainESS

Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:07 am

Dear Arszilla,

I will tell you 3 things then shut up forever,

1- I am Turkish and i live in Turkey, i know everything. I am writing in English so that everyone could understand.
2- We all want Turkey to grow stronger but use different ways. Those guys always protest everything and sometimes their protests are destructive. But we always try to solve it with peace and usually fail. Police didn't hit Berkin Elvan with purpose. And about peaceful protests, there is no such thing. All it needs to ignite a fire is a spark and protesters always look forward to find that spark. May 1st is another spark.
3- I am really sorry to hear that. Sure an economical collapse damages everything but Turkey is far away from being screwed. There is no black market, no political fights, no coup d'état and we are one of the countries survived without civil war. I call that a success or at least a pyrrhic victory. Rich dudes always fill their pockets, they don't care about peoples problems, we are like bugs to them but RTE is not one of them. Not everyone must agree but if you want a new president do it in legal way like RTE did in 2002. Sozcu and Halk TV are propaganda channels, just like TRT, STV, ATV etc. Only difference is they are supporting opposite sides. One must see it from both sides.

That was last of my 3 last words. Since i have better things to do i won't waste my time with a pointless argument. I call it pointless because i know noone of us will chance his ways and arguing will only make things worse.

Good bye and farewell.

MAGIC

Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:56 pm

Pretty /pol/ here mates

Return to “Random Discussion”