WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
PC BF Collection... COMPLETE

Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:58 am

Some serious jizz just erupted here.. (I know Vietnam isn't there but it's Origin.. so nothing can be done about it)

MacTaggart

Re: PC BF Collection... COMPLETE

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:51 pm

Arszilla wrote:Nice

I wanted BF 2142 for new year but I got Homefront but still good, a Steam game fo free :D

2142 was on sale on Amazon.com for $0.99 yesterday. The deal's probably gone by now, though.

mizudg

Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:58 am

MacTaggart wrote:
Arszilla wrote:Nice

I wanted BF 2142 for new year but I got Homefront but still good, a Steam game fo free :D

2142 was on sale on Amazon.com for $0.99 yesterday. The deal's probably gone by now, though.

Nope. Still there. I won't be surprised if they keep it that way since GameSpy will be shut down starting June 1st so it's in a way sort of a cheap trial of the game's awesome gameplay. It doesn't live up to BF2, but I've played it numerous times by now and I can say it rocks regardless.

blueman24

Tue May 13, 2014 1:25 pm

Sorry for bringing this old thing back up but are the game's in the pic sorted according to how much fun they are?

mizudg

Tue May 13, 2014 2:35 pm

blueman24 wrote:Sorry for bringing this old thing back up but are the game's in the pic sorted according to how much fun they are?

Nope... sadly they're arranged by alphabetical order. I wish I could turn on the "Fun" order but I don't use Origin to launch either of them anyway :lol:

Return to “Random Discussion”