WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
blueman24
Re: Progress Report - RCON

Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:05 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
blueman24 wrote:Shadowplay?

Dxtory, Fraps, XSplit ?

Dxtory, Fraps, XSplit = fps drop+difficult to setup for good results+cash from pocket.

furiousTaher

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
blueman24 wrote:Shadowplay?

Dxtory, Fraps, XSplit ?

with due respect they suck... particularly fraps.

Nvidia Shadowplay rocks, no fps drop. but it also takes much space(though lot less than fraps). Average users have only 1 or 2 TB hdd. which is not enough for couple of days replay of his performance in the bettlefold, if he also have a lot of movies in his hdd(like me). Where bettlecorder can only be like 5 or 10mb for 40minutes.

And please note that Nvidia Shadowplay is only for 6xx and 7xx while BF3 and BF4 runs better in Amd graphics cards. and may nvidia fans still use 5xx and 4xx.

also if modified correctly bettlerecorder can not only save my game footage but also save others gameplay, so match review will be there, and also easy to track cheaters.. As we are told, we wont have pinkbustard in venice, new type of anti cheat has to be implemented so why not bettlerecorder. it's worth having a look.

Kerrigan

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:13 pm

furiousTaher wrote:Where bettlecorder can only be like 5 or 10mb for 40minutes.

That is just because Demo systems do not capture actual footage with video and sound.
They're saving the waypoints of each asset, model, etc and replay it in a live environment re-created when playing the demo.

The respective waypoints are of course a lot smaller than video and sound in raw format.

RobbingHood

Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Kerrigan wrote:That is just because Demo systems do not capture actual footage with video and sound.
They're saving the waypoints of each asset, model, etc and replay it in a live environment re-created when playing the demo.

The respective waypoints are of course a lot smaller than video and sound in raw format.

Well yeah, that's the system CoD uses as well iirc.
It's not 100% accurate, but I'd still prefer it over having to use an external capturing software.

Kerrigan

Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:29 pm

RobbingHood wrote:Well yeah, that's the system CoD uses as well iirc.
It's not 100% accurate, but I'd still prefer it over having to use an external capturing software.

I know it from GoldSrc™ and Source Engine™ games like CS, HL and DoD.

It's quite useful since every played demo is a newly calculated session displayed and you can start your recording at a certain point instead of recording a whole session, draining performance of your PC and hoping for some good scenes..

furiousTaher

Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
furiousTaher wrote:Where bettlecorder can only be like 5 or 10mb for 40minutes.

That is just because Demo systems do not capture actual footage with video and sound.

:shock: didnt know that....

let nofate know about my post :P viewtopic.php?f=39&t=6139&start=18
Last edited by furiousTaher on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sammuel

Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:22 pm

MAGIC wrote:I guess there will be 64 player support, since NF posted a screenshot with max 256 clients

:0

Link?
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

MAGIC

Progress Report - RCON

Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:23 pm

Sammuel wrote::0

Link?

erm... OP?

Sammuel

Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:31 pm

MAGIC wrote:
Sammuel wrote::0

Link?

erm... OP?

Okay. I'm blind.

Sits in sammuels corner.
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

blueman24

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:35 am

Kerrigan wrote:

So, how can I upload such videos to youtube?
Last edited by blueman24 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Random Discussion”