WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Professor.Oak
Re: Progress Report - RCON

Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:21 pm

mizudg wrote:
Professor.Oak wrote:Where is Modding Part 2 blog post? Must we wait till Battlefail 5 drops?

I don't see what the big deal is.. why are you always so mean-spirited? If you are impatient about the speed or news of this project, find a hobby or something. Both NF and Kiwidog have a lot of work to do before commenting on Modding part 2.. especially Kiwidog.

I don't see what your deal is with replying to everyone that asks for a reply from the devs. Who are you, their secretary? I have just as much right as you and I will ask what I want. I am not mean spirited, just impatient. The blog was promised almost 2 months ago and it has still not been delivered, just like most other promises. I will continue demanding things, even though I know no one cares.

Kerrigan

Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Professor.Oak wrote:I don't see what your deal is with replying to everyone that asks for a reply from the devs. Who are you, their secretary? I have just as much right as you and I will ask what I want. I am not mean spirited, just impatient. The blog was promised almost 2 months ago and it has still not been delivered, just like most other promises. I will continue demanding things, even though I know no one cares.

Enough, i'm tired of your BS.

I saw you questioning the project and demanding stuff here for the past few weeks now it's enough!

Every further post from you regarding a REQUEST will result in a punishment for you.

NoFaTe and kiwidog will update the progress report when they feel like it, they have private lives, enough other work to be done and VU is NOT their top priority in their all-days work.

Deal with it!

mizudg

Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Also, they never promised part 2 in # of given days. NoFaTe promised PART 1 in one week after his previous post.

With the release of Venice Unleashed, we will be providing documentation and sample mods, in order to aid you in the creation of your own.

Next time, we will talk about Rime Mods, and how VeniceEXT and Rime Mods work together to achieve the creation of a truly unique experience!

We would love to hear your feedback, so feel free to discuss this on our forums by clicking on the button below!

Never did NF specify a date or period of time before Part 2.

P.S. - I am not their secretary but I am actually smart enough to ask in a kinder fashion, get my reply that it has no ETA and keep on waiting.

Return to “Random Discussion”