WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
zesty
Re: China banning BF4?

Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:00 am

TheSergeantArc wrote:Ban in China
In late December 2013, shortly after the release of the "China Rising" DLC pack, the Chinese government banned the sale of the game, with the government wanting stores and online vendors to remove the game and encouraging Chinese gamers who already have the game to uninstall it from consoles and/or PCs. According to the government, the game poses as a national security risk by smearing China's image and army in the form of a cultural invasion as the DLC includes four maps on the Chinese mainland with new vehicles, high-tech equipment and ten new assignments which the government sees as discrediting to the Chinese national image.

Source: Wikipedia

As you can see, I'm the moderator of Chinese section here, and I can confirm that BF4 isn't banned in China. It's just a fake news made by Chinese for fun just went known by rest of the world and misreading.

zesty

Re: Real IP

Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:31 am

Arszilla wrote:Well better of chinese. They are populated, love hackin stuff and they are annoyin with their keyboards and stuff

Damn you're so racism >.>

Sammuel

Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:01 am

zesty wrote:
Arszilla wrote:Well better of chinese. They are populated, love hackin stuff and they are annoyin with their keyboards and stuff

Indeed that was nasty.

Lucky People like that seem to be slowly but surly dieing off :P
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

zesty

Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:02 am

Arszilla wrote:I just get a bit "scared and annoyed" by asians.
I am a bit scared of their eyes. ARE THEY EVEN HUMAN?

That's even more racism ._.

Imposter

Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:34 am

Arszilla wrote:
zesty wrote:

Not racist

I just get a bit "scared and annoyed" by asians.

I am a bit scared of their eyes. ARE THEY EVEN HUMAN?

That is racism, and as the rules state, racism will NOT be tolerated whatsoever.
User warned.

mizudg

Re: China banning BF4?

Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:56 am

Why is this still open to discussion? Zesty himself said it's not true = Question answered.. why even allow this to derail OT?

Return to “Random Discussion”