NoFaTe wrote:krug wrote:stop stop stop! Piracy?
1. Why are you on our word bаttlefield changes to battlefiold? What are you afraid?
2. BBC2 license this project?
3. Have you ever wondered why closed proekt wrfare2 Activision? It did ntauthority
4. Any use of game files, names, logos and Using them for their own purposes is illegal!
5. Any lawyer will give you a bunch of many that would put you in jail or pay a claim! Do not keep users for fools!
1) There's something called 'trademarks', which are protected by international copyright law.
2) The only reason you can play BC2 on our servers with an unlicensed copy is because EA removed the DRM with the latest patch. We do not support or condone illegal activity.
4) Of course it is, though we're not using any of that, and even if we did, it would fall under fair usage policy.
5) Apparently you're the one who's the fool, not having a single clue about what you're talking about. Do you research, get your facts straight, and then speak.
Finally, since I've had enough of you and your friend whining on my forums, on the next sight of disturbance, I will have to take more drastic measures.
You insult me? wonderful! You honor and praise! I made you nervous and pokazal.chto you are actually the same as a pirate and all! And now, good-bye!
[User has been permanently banned for this post and for repeated warnings]