WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
rohunter
Trailer VENICE BF3 NoNoficial

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:44 am

As we are waiting for the closed beta i thot this is a good ideea and made it ... still working on it since im waiting on VU for some futage :D

mizudg

Re: Trailer VENICE BF3 NoNoficial

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:16 am

Too blury, tons of effects that don't really match, too shaky, taken from BF4's stupid mini-trailers about how someone did something.

You could try gathering up some other footage or just wait for Venice to release into the Beta state to do a trailer. Also, I noticed you put NoFaTe and Blaze for like a split-second in there at the beginning. I believe NF said himself recently in one of the forum posts that they no longer use Blaze.

And considering this trailer is made out of the ad trailers for BF4, you can see everyone in the little transitions in the background behind the text. So like I said, might as well just wait a while or take some BF3 footage and mix it up. Not to mention I dunno what that BC2 trailer is doing there.

rohunter

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:25 am

mizudg wrote:Too blury, tons of effects that don't really match, too shaky, taken from BF4's stupid mini-trailers about how someone did something.

You could try gathering up some other footage or just wait for Venice to release into the Beta state to do a trailer. Also, I noticed you put NoFaTe and Blaze for like a split-second in there at the beginning. I believe NF said himself recently in one of the forum posts that they no longer use Blaze.

And considering this trailer is made out of the ad trailers for BF4, you can see everyone in the little transitions in the background behind the text. So like I said, might as well just wait a while or take some BF3 footage and mix it up. Not to mention I dunno what that BC2 trailer is doing there.

got it .. just messing arround with some footage ... and aboute the blur ..... pfff donot know whts with it .. all motion blurr wos disabled .... i tried to find that after math trailer but wos banned for some reson .... ohhh and that blaze thing forgot abote it ... will change it soune ....

The Rome trailer is on the signature,....

mizudg

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:59 am

Ah, understandable. I never noticed it was a signature, look like 2 videos one after another and I was kinda confused. Well, I wish you luck in your upcoming trailer then :)

TwoSteps

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:14 pm

The sound is just like.... "GRZZZKRRKKZZZKZKKKKRRRRRRRRGRRRRRRR"
To much mixed...

Sammuel

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:15 pm

TwoSteps wrote:The sound is just like.... "GRZZZKRRKKZZZKZKKKKRRRRRRRRGRRRRRRR"
To much mixed...

I second that.
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

luiizot

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:34 pm

Venice "Unlished"?

Imposter

Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Sammuel wrote:
TwoSteps wrote:The sound is just like.... "GRZZZKRRKKZZZKZKKKKRRRRRRRRGRRRRRRR"
To much mixed...

I second that.

I third that.
Also change that Blaze thing, and the spelling, show some BF3 footage perhaps, and there you have a nice trailer.

zesty

Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:25 pm

So basically you guys need to check how is BF4's "Only in Battlefield 4" trailers look like.

Anyway I don't think using EA's thingies are okay to them, instead I think the EA would get rid of all the vids if they are using any files belong to EA.

badbaubau

Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:32 pm

need to be
1 - something new , that has not been done
2 - something blue , the possibility of eliminating blue color ambient
2 - something borrowed from bf5 :D

Return to “Random Discussion”