WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
albertx
Future question "Titanfall multiplayer emulator"

Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:08 pm

This is my first topic.I know it's too early to ask this but I really want to know about it.Will NoFate make a multiplayer emulator for "Titanfall" if he finish BF3 emulator and start making emulator in spring 2014 that it is the release date for this game.I saw this game,it's so COOL and giant mech and jetpacks.

aXeSwY

Re: Future question "Titanfall multiplayer emulator"

Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:24 pm

I'm not a member of admin groups but let tell you something Venice not even launched yet
and even if NoFate will consider make a Titanfoull EM it would so long to reach that :) .

so it's Maybe
Last edited by RobbingHood on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed colors

mizudg

Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:25 pm

albertx wrote:This is my first topic.I know it's too early to ask this but I really want to know about it.Will NoFate make a multiplayer emulator for "Titanfall" if he finish BF3 emulator and start making emulator in spring 2014 that it is the release date for this game.I saw this game,it's so COOL and giant mech and jetpacks.

If he does, the game will also use a license file most likely so until you get the game (aka OWN IT), you won't be able to play it even if he does make an emulator. This isn't a forum for piracy

HankJW

Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Why are there always people that assume someone will "crack" game x or game y just because he did with some game in the past?

zesty

Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:23 am

But he doesn't even mention free or piracy :/ Also since he knows about Project VU then seems like he knows about the emulator will require license files.

mizudg

Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:06 am

zesty wrote:But he doesn't even mention free or piracy :/ Also since he knows about Project VU then seems like he knows about the emulator will require license files.

Why else would he ask for an Emulator then? The game isn't even out to know what's featured and what's hidden... :roll:

death_stalker_ak47

Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Not all games need to be emulated. If it's a good game with good devs why to emulate it ?
WARNING

Return to “Random Discussion”