WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.

Did you buy Battlefield 4?

Yes
20%
No, but maybe in future.
61%
No.
20%

Total votes: 41
blueman24
Re: Did you buy Bettlefold 4?

Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:20 pm

zesty wrote:Just bought the Premium, because so far I'm enjoying this game a lot :>

Did you buy the physical disk or digital download? If its download,then what is the size of game?
How is the optimization of the game?are those crash issues,etc patched? sorry for soo many questions!

Instead of standard edition and premium edition,they should have a 'Half Edition'and 'Full Edition' respectively 8-)
Standard edition is indeed half game and premium has its remaining maps,which EA sell differently for $$

zesty

Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:47 pm

blueman24 wrote:Did you buy the physical disk or digital download?

Digital.
blueman24 wrote:If its download,then what is the size of game?

For now it's 24.1 gigs, would get larger when DLC is out.
blueman24 wrote:How is the optimization of the game?are those crash issues,etc patched?

I'm running on a 2011's laptop with all low, and the average FPS is ~40 FPS which is quite nice for me. But yeah the game crashes a lot. It's solved like in R8, but recently the game is crashing again...
blueman24 wrote:sorry for soo many questions!

That's not such many questions, anyway I'm glad I can help you.

blueman24

Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Thanks for the reply.. 24 gigs? :cry: ...BTW,
" Yeah I know I suck ._. " No you don't! :lol: better remove that :D

zesty

Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:03 am

blueman24 wrote:" Yeah I know I suck ._. " No you don't! :lol: better remove that :D

0.6 KDR, Hmm :s

blueman24

Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:59 am

zesty wrote:0.6 KDR, Hmm :s

Kill death ratio does not indicate your performance. If someone just wants to improve kdr, then they should play squad deathmatch. In something like rush, it is more important that how you play with your team to attack/defend the objective rather than how many kills you get. For example, I have died numerous times while defusing charge but I also succeed many times, while some people just get away from the objective to save themselves from the attackers... Hope you understand my point :idea:
Btw, my KDR is not great by any means :D

xheon

Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:26 am

blueman24 wrote:

Kill death ratio does not indicate your performance. If someone just wants to improve kdr, then they should play squad deathmatch. In something like rush, it is more important that how you play with your team to attack/defend the objective rather than how many kills you get. For example, I have died numerous times while defusing charge but I also succeed many times, while some people just get away from the objective to save themselves from the attackers... Hope you understand my point :idea:

Or you can take a helicopter and easily make 100++ kills and a couple of deaths almost every match (especially if you have a good gunner)
And your K/D will be like 3-4++ I use to do that but got really boring after some time

blueman24

Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:57 pm

xheon wrote:
blueman24 wrote:

Or you can take a helicopter and easily make 100++ kills and a couple of deaths almost every match (especially if you have a good gunner)
And your K/D will be like 3-4++ I use to do that but got really boring after some time

Helicopter? :roll: For me,it just sucks. I just stay away from them or go inside and press the F2 key and wait for a pilot( still didn't figure out...sum 1 help me on heli's plz). Btw,i think i am quite good at tanks :D

NeDa44

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:35 pm

My mom won't even let me spend a goddamn dollar on bfbc2,i can only dream of BF4 :cry:
Trolling at it's finest

Return to “Random Discussion”