WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.

Did you buy Battlefield 4?

Yes
20%
No, but maybe in future.
61%
No.
20%

Total votes: 41
blueman24
Did you buy Battlefield 4?

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:46 am

The title says it all. Also mention from where did you got it and for what price,and most importantly what fps you are getting at what settings, if you don't mind.
For me, no because of several reasons like Vitamin M, exams :twisted: , etc but I might get it in the future. Will wait for some deals. The current price is too much for me.

RobbingHood

Re: Did you buy Bettlefold 4?

Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Pretty much same here, I'll wait for it to get cheaper.

CaptainESS

Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:10 pm

No, not yet. I am playing lego marvel superheroes atm and will buy BF4 when i am done with this. I will also buy cod ghosts and assassins creed 4 this year.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

blueman24

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:24 pm

The no. of yes votes proves that EA is *hit. Bf4's reputation is only because of DICE. EA cannot even create a good software to manage one's games(fck origin) , that's why nofate has to do things like outcome.

aXeSwY

Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:47 pm

keep it optimistic guys :lol: ( 8 maybe )

Kerrigan

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:07 pm

blueman24 wrote:Bf4's reputation is only because of DICE.

When will people finally learn it ?

DICE is EA. DICE belongs to EA. They're even called EA/DICE sometimes and in their full title is mentioned "An EA company".

DICE is dead. It's only EAs shitwork named with a former GOOD developer studios name.

It's not DICE. Since EA bought them it's all EA.
DICE is only doing what EA is telling them...

xheon

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:47 am

Maybe when it gets a little bit cheaper .
And i'm also kinda bored from bf :/

blueman24

Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
When will people finally learn it ?

DICE is EA. DICE belongs to EA. They're even called EA/DICE sometimes and in their full title is mentioned "An EA company".

DICE is dead. It's only EAs shitwork named with a former GOOD developer studios name.

It's not DICE. Since EA bought them it's all EA.
DICE is only doing what EA is telling them...

Thanks Bro for the useful reply :D

Btw, people are again using the VPN method to buy battlefield 4 cheaper. This time it is the origin Mexico store where you could buy for 499 pesos which roughly equals to 38 USD . I am in no way going to download it from there because the same happened in India which is why EA more than doubled the prices of its games, and it was one of the reason I could not buy bf3.. I also do not have a ultra fast Internet connection to download a 20+GB game. Still a 512kbps one ;)
It's really funny how a big company like EA can't save origin from such VPN users which STEAM can do easily. :lol:
EAs things are soo shi* that I wonder why there is still no way on the Internet to play bf3 for free :lol:

Sammuel

Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:52 am

No but perhaps in the future...

Currently from what i have seen the major 'new' things are better boats & this 'levolution'.

I must admit i do find the boat warfare interesting; especially how the waves are synced across all the connected clients, However The net-code of the game seems far from done (hopefully).

The fact that there adding the Meto map & others from BF3 into a "DLC" annoys me a little tho, I mean for the people who purchased BF3 this seems like buying the same map all over again & for roughly 60$ (CAD) for premium... Not impressed E.A.

Hopefully the other DLC's provide something 'new' aka not the same old recycled maps.
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

zesty

Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Just bought the Premium, because so far I'm enjoying this game a lot :>

Return to “Random Discussion”