WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.

j0hNsT4H

Re: Updates for Venice Unleashed

Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:32 am

FantaJu1ce wrote:
j0hNsT4H wrote:The reason the MMORPG DEVELOPMENT is there because at a certain point, eons ago, NoFaTe was creating a server emulator for SWTOR. Sorry to kill yer dreams mate

Wasn't ever my dream to play a MMORPG, I prefer FPS's and 3rd person shooters (like GTA).

I hope GTA V comes to PC, as great as the game is on xbox, I'd rather have the option to play with or without a controller, and at a higher resolution

Kerrigan

Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:57 am

j0hNsT4H wrote:I hope GTA V comes to PC, as great as the game is on xbox, I'd rather have the option to play with or without a controller, and at a higher resolution

It will.... ._. It ever was and will be released for PC. Stop shitting yourself.

mizudg

Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Can anyone rename this to RANDOM DISCUSSION please? :lol: There was something about Venice and Outcome at the start of it but now.. I am not sure what we're discussing here O_o

RobbingHood

Re: What is "Outcome"?

Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Changed title, moved to Random.
Enough about GTA, this thread is now here for "Outcome".

FantaJu1ce

Re: What is "Outcome"?

Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:19 am

Anyone got some Intel on Outcome?
[AOH] FantaJu1ce

MacTaggart

Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:31 am

FantaJu1ce wrote:Anyone got some Intel on Outcome?

Well ...
Kerrigan wrote:One thing: It's not related to Rome or Venice.

And I would think that the following is the best bet, since the logo looks awfully familiar:
Kerrigan wrote:Actually even we the staff are more thinking about a social network/friends-thingy.. idk.

Outcome can imply many things. That's just one of the many. I wouldn't go as far as to say that is the site where you'd be redeeming your codes, though.

Return to “Random Discussion”