WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
j0hNsT4H
Venice Unleashed, The Delay, and Updates

Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:27 am

Paulofonta wrote:Experience tells me that cheating is a brain disease*. And seems that a cure hasn't been found yet.
So, yeah, people will get a second chance here. We just don't know for how long.

The cure is having to buy the game a second time, lol. I hacked on mw2 (in my defense it was mw2 liberation for gungame) and once I re-bought the game I didn't touch any third-party software relating to mw2

adonis29

Re: Venice Unleashed, The Delay, and Updates

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:35 am

darthspader wrote:
adonis29 wrote:If i have the bf3 limited edition whit all dlc and i am baned on EA servers by punkbuster i can play on this project when is ready?.....Has connection one whit the other?...I mean the the key is used...can i get an answer? Thank you.

From what i can tell in previous posts if your banned on the EA system it will not effect you here, however bare in mind that if you screw up again aka hacking theirs no second chance.

Thank you darthspader man for the answer...a friend fooled me and i get baned lol...what a smal brain i have :D i must quit to smoke :mrgreen: green....Thx again.

Kerrigan

Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:37 pm

adonis29 wrote:Thank you darthspader man for the answer...a friend fooled me and i get baned lol...what a smal brain i have :D i must quit to smoke :mrgreen: green....Thx again.

Yeah of course.

Everytime a retard gets banned by the anti-cheat he claims that a friend or the little brother cheated with his account.
Bla bla. If you continue to use cheats NoFaTes anti-cheat will get you aswell. Banned. Permanently.
And if he does it like aCI3 the ban record will save your hardware id hash. Then you'll have to buy a new computer to play on our servers again.

Lapin

[OT] Anticheat discussion

Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:10 am

j0hNsT4H wrote:!. Your English it terrible.

We don't care if his english is good or not, english is not our (i mean its not a English community) primary language; we speak it because we have to.
you understand what he said that's what matters.

Edit : I just read his message, you're right .
Ding dong bannu

CiprianCurcan

Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:46 am

j0hNsT4H ;) Man the significan thing is you understand what tried to say that guy.
Nobody is perfect on English language so refrain please. ;) Mr. Perfect.

RobbingHood

Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:54 am

CiprianCurcan wrote:Nobody is perfect on English language so refrain please.

O rly?

Well, back to the topic now. This thread was not made for you to discuss people's capabilities of the English language.

qmazHQ

Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
adonis29 wrote:Thank you darthspader man for the answer...a friend fooled me and i get baned lol...what a smal brain i have :D i must quit to smoke :mrgreen: green....Thx again.

Yeah of course.

Everytime a retard gets banned by the anti-cheat he claims that a friend or the little brother cheated with his account.
Bla bla. If you continue to use cheats NoFaTes anti-cheat will get you aswell. Banned. Permanently.
And if he does it like aCI3 the ban record will save your hardware id hash. ***Then you'll have to buy a new computer to play on our servers again.***

He will need to buy only new hard drive... :D

Kerrigan

Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:22 pm

qmazHQ wrote:He will need to buy only new hard drive... :D

NoFaTe could make the system ban your GUID and E-Mail address aswell.

The E-Mail address is not a problem to be re-created but have fun buying a new game.

Niinx

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:25 am

Kerrigan wrote:
qmazHQ wrote:He will need to buy only new hard drive... :D

NoFaTe could make the system ban your GUID and E-Mail address aswell.

The E-Mail address is not a problem to be re-created but have fun buying a new game.

GUID makes sense, i was kinda confused when you said HWID as you don't even need to buy a new hard drive to bypass it...

j0hNsT4H

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Paulofonta wrote:
j0hNsT4H wrote:2. Kerrigan said that he can ban your computer from hardware IDs

It's funny how rumors spread. Little clouds become monsters on people's minds.
aka all that has been said so far about anti-cheat is pure imagination.

Oh yeah, banning mac addresses is a myth! ...
And if you say that "Oh it's easy to spoof a mac address" well not everyone knows how to spoof mac addresses so it'd be one way to cut down on hackers.

Return to “Random Discussion”