WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Lapin
Re: Venice Unleashed, The Delay, and Updates

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Ding dong bannu

violeta20

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:29 pm

borisdali wrote:HEY VIOLETA where are you from girl. ;)

From Romania :)

Kerrigan wrote:Joke aside, welcome to our forums. We don't judge players by gender but more by their behaviour ;)

Thank you :)

death_stalker_ak47

Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Kerrigan wrote:New World Constitution

* We don't judge players by gender but more by their behaviour.
* more to come
WARNING

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Folks, can we please get back on topic and stop worrying about whether violeta20 is really a girl or not?
Thank you.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

mizudg

Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:48 pm

NoFaTe wrote:Folks, can we please get back on topic and stop worrying about whether violeta20 is really a girl or not?
Thank you.

That's NoFaTe for you! Leave the girl aside and concentrate on Gaming! (lolno. We'll bang, ok?)

violeta20

Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:51 pm

NoFaTe wrote:Folks, can we please get back on topic and stop worrying about whether violeta20 is really a girl or not?
Thank you.

Yes i am,and my name is and my age is real violeta 20...is my real name...this med1 is knead it carefully about me... :lol:
that is not my real pic but...whow this guy give proof of virginity :) sorry for my bad language.I am blonde, :( really did not want to stir it.sorry again.But in real life i am 20 and my name is violeta and i am from Romania.

Paulofonta

Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:53 pm

violeta20 wrote:that is not my real pic

We knew that already. After all, some people around here actually know how to use a computer (http://uk-onlinegirls.blogspot.pt/2013/ ... ating.html)

Now, issue resolved, let's get back on-topic.

violeta20

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:04 pm

Paulofonta wrote:
violeta20 wrote:that is not my real pic

We knew that already. After all, some people around here actually know how to use a computer (http://uk-onlinegirls.blogspot.pt/2013/ ... ating.html)

Now, issue resolved, let's get back on-topic.

Paulofonta this is really me...i modified picture whit PicMonkey on my facebook and that the real one..Seriolsy I can prove with facebook ;) Sory for not showed the true picture :?.

mizudg

Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:47 pm

Look, Violeta, excuse the guys for their absurd childish behavior on the forums but it is quite rare for the average gamer male to have female company in his gaming environment. Can we all please get back on topic here and if the rest of you folks, do please be kind enough, stop discussing her gender. Is it really such a big deal that a girl comes out openly to the forums and even gives out free games? Sure, it's insanely rare to happen, but keep that to yourself or make another topic in the random discussion if it really shocked you so much. We are going really off-topic here and as NoFaTe said, let's stop discussing it already.

Return to “Random Discussion”