WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
aXeSwY
Why Venice ?

Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 am

If you own BatFeeling 3 and let's say the premium one with all the possible sh!t..why would bother playing in venice . I'm not against the EmulatorNexus policy by protecting the copyright of ËÄ . I'm just saying why would you playing venice unless you wanna try some hack and cheat...and I'm sure that 90% of the guys banned from EA will be in venice it would be like the Land of Hacking :lol: .

Hope Venice doesn't end up like Rome :?

Tw33zD

Re: Why Venice ?

Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:16 am

Well im here for venice for the possible lan mode since i get realy high ping on servers

mizudg

Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:30 am

Venice will have its own Anti-Cheat to prevent this from happening. Also, why Venice rather than EA's servers? I dunno.. hosting my own server for free and not paying per slot, being able to access hidden features such as removal of blue tint, enabling Spectator mode, Mod support... LAN is not a sure thing, by the way, to the guy above me. It's a very idea-based plan, but there is no confirmation of it happening. Also, the ability to play on a more liberated environment comes to mind in general.. Of course, abusive admins and such may exist, but surely it wont turn into what 4D1 has become... 95% of the lobbies are iSnipe and bs like that. I mean, having mods is good, but it's a totally different thing making the game a huge kiddy playground. :roll:

Tw33zD

Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:20 pm

mizudg wrote:Venice will have its own Anti-Cheat to prevent this from happening. Also, why Venice rather than EA's servers? I dunno.. hosting my own server for free and not paying per slot, being able to access hidden features such as removal of blue tint, enabling Spectator mode, Mod support... LAN is not a sure thing, by the way, to the guy above me. It's a very idea-based plan, but there is no confirmation of it happening. Also, the ability to play on a more liberated environment comes to mind in general.. Of course, abusive admins and such may exist, but surely it wont turn into what 4D1 has become... 95% of the lobbies are iSnipe and bs like that. I mean, having mods is good, but it's a totally different thing making the game a huge kiddy playground. :roll:

thats why i said possible, well i realy hope it will be implimented.
I read the faq about venice unleashed an it said that NoFate MIGHT considder a lan mode

xheon

Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:57 pm

The only reason i want to play Venice is This
I want to have the ability to remove the crappy lens flare without getting PB banned ..
Yes the only problem i have with battlefield 3 is the lens flare everything else i'm fine with how it is.
And maybe the other reason is so me and my little brother can play co-op (since i don't have another account right now)
But that is just my opinion :3

zesty

Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:27 am

There's mod support in VU, that's my reason to play with it.

HydroMoon

Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:51 am

zesty wrote:There's mod support in VU, that's my reason to play with it.

+1

death_stalker_ak47

Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:02 pm

AXESWY wrote:Why Venice ?

Why not ?
WARNING

aXeSwY

Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:55 pm

death_stalker_ak47 wrote:Why not ?

Both need legit version / EA servers less cheater / if you get banned for cheating in VU just recreate a new account / play with extremely noobs / VU will be like daycare kids in every corner :lol: ......that "Why not "

Anyway I'm so playing it

mizudg

Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:49 pm

AXESWY wrote:
death_stalker_ak47 wrote:Why not ?

Both need legit version / EA servers less cheater / if you get banned for cheating in VU just recreate a new account / play with extremely noobs / VU will be like daycare kids in every corner :lol: ......that "Why not "

Anyway I'm so playing it

Venice will have its own Anti-Cheat to prevent this from happening.

EA Servers less cheaters? Boy, have I ever told you the legacy of tons of people cheating on Metro 99% of the time? Also, play with extreme noobs? I don't see a difference here apart from NoFaTe actually taking a look at integrating voice chat somehow.. EA's servers have a mass amount of idiots that dont look at the chat or just spam the hell out of it with words like "Faggot, cheater, asshole" and others. I still to this day do not know how to make my squadmates change their freaking Sq Perks, if not for their entire class because we don't need 3 snipers on Rush (and that's just my squad). Face it, VU will most likely be an improvement unless of course all the idiots from Battlelog transfer too. Then it will be kinda like what happened with 4D1's lobbies and by that I mean that 95% of them are all iSnipe or Trickshots on S&D Highrise. But I have better hopes than this. BC2 never turned to worse despite the bypassing the key thing and the community is great. I hope that the majority of those servers transfer to Venice and not the ones from EA's, but that's just a hope since it's bound to happen due to more features and what-not

Return to “Random Discussion”