WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
Re: Only Legal Battlefold 3?

Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:52 pm

karanlik wrote:I live in Turkey and it isn't 1. world country the Bettlefold 3 main game is 60 $ in there. Is that cheap?
The premium pack is 100 $.... so that we asking for free but Bettlefold 3 ''free'' impossible

That's because you haven't moved on to Digital purchases. Main game is 60$ here as well, and the Premium edition 100 but what I did was - I bought the retail back 2 years ago and Premium online on a huge discount. What you can do is get the game + Premium for less than 30$ these days so don't complain that Venice won't give you free access. EmulatorNexus don't HAVE to get in trouble just because some people they never met or officially introduced themselves and actually got around knowing told them they have no money. This is a modification for the base game and much like most mods (judging by Moddb also), the mods require a legit version of the game.

zukauzumaki

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:30 am

i bought some games.
but i cant pay 40-60$ in games every time

Lapin

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:36 am

Come on man, on Public sales you can get BF3 at less than 15$ http://goo.gl/goZpFz (Russian edition, just apply english patch and then your language patch)
and Premium at 20$ http://goo.gl/BQizJy
Ding dong bannu

mizudg

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:38 am

zukauzumaki wrote:i bought some games.
but i cant pay 40-60$ in games every time

True enough on what Lapin said. Nobody is asking you to pay 40-60$, like I said, use a site which sells them cheaper if you need to, it's not that hard. Same goes for Sales, one that recently passed also, the Summer Steam sale which I somehow resisted and spent only 20 Euro on. Nobody's asking you to buy the game to play Venice, you want to play it so it's your responsibility to own it instead of asking for a crack or something like that to bypass the license file check

Kerrigan

Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:43 pm

mizudg wrote:True enough on what Lapin said. Nobody is asking you to pay 40-60$, like I said, use a site which sells them cheaper if you need to, it's not that hard. Same goes for Sales, one that recently passed also, the Summer Steam sale which I somehow resisted and spent only 20 Euro on. Nobody's asking you to buy the game to play Venice, you want to play it so it's your responsibility to own it instead of asking for a crack or something like that to bypass the license file check

This.

Return to “Random Discussion”