WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
rohunter
Sompthing Not that good..

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:59 pm

ok so i wos broswering some servers this past days ... ... u guys worked hard to add stats and they just boosted servers ,mocking the actual funn and ruining any trace of competition

Thx and hope it wold be done sompthing aboute this ...
Over Ang Out

Imposter

Re: Sompthing Not that good..

Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:32 pm

rohunter wrote:ok so i wos broswering some servers this past days ... ... u guys worked hard to add stats and they just boosted servers ,mocking the actual funn and ruining any trace of competition

Over Ang Out

Could you please post the server names here? Although at the moment we are not taking care of hackers, and in game issues (The current focus is to improve the game client and servers), I'd like to have the name of the server for my references, just in case I need to contact them.

Thanks,
Imposter

rohunter

Re: Sompthing Not that good..

Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Imposter wrote:
rohunter wrote:ok so i wos broswering some servers this past days ... ... u guys worked hard to add stats and they just boosted servers ,mocking the actual funn and ruining any trace of competition

Over Ang Out

Could you please post the server names here? Although at the moment we are not taking care of hackers, and in game issues (The current focus is to improve the game client and servers), I'd like to have the name of the server for my references, just in case I need to contact them.

Thanks,
Imposter

allready had an encunter :( with a hacker :( he turned 180 1 shot m24 hedshot.... and so fast that i cold not even click the fire button his the noob //---Image
NO problem ... ill post a vid as welll
ill be back with an edit

Return to “Random Discussion”