WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
jackc
Bogus Bans of Honest Players at InFiNiTY Servers

Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Message to InfinityGam3r:
I don't cheat you idiot. I have played BFBC2 since 2010 on the EA servers and since 2012 on the Nexus servers. I have seen some infuriatingly retarded stuff from badmins but you have succeeded in topping them all. I have literally been banned twice in one week on your ridiculous servers just because I had a high kdr in a single game. Frankly, its a shame that your servers haven't been yanked from the Nexus due to the horrible pr you're causing. I wouldn't be surprised if you piss off enough people to finally burn your servers to the ground with a ddos attack at the rate you're going. Although I don't do that sort of thing myself, you're absolutely begging for it with your obnoxious stupidity. I was actually foolish enough to want to support your servers by seeding them when you first started but now its painfully obvious you're a moron.

P.S. You are delusional if you think I would ever join your crappy low rent discord server to beg for forgiveness of a BOGUS BAN you twat.
Attachments
InFiNiTY Bogus Ban.jpeg
InFiNiTY Bogus Ban.jpeg (180.51KiB)Viewed 15628 times

TacTicToe

Re: Bogus Bans of Honest Players at InFiNiTY Servers

Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:01 pm

So you come here to post and make yourself look like an ass, as if any of us could care less that you were banned? :roll:

GTFO
]Image

jackc

Re: Bogus Bans of Honest Players at InFiNiTY Servers

Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:20 pm

TacTicToe wrote:So you come here to post and make yourself look like an ass, as if any of us could care less that you were banned? :roll:

GTFO

Oh brother, the only @ss here is you. I posted here because the InFiNiTY servers have instituted an auto-ban policy for anybody who has a high kdr in a round and I am doing a community service by warning people ahead of time. The last time I checked out one of your servers it had more hackers than a black-hat convention anyway. So why don't you stick to managing your own crappy servers and stop trying to cause trouble here you pompous git. If I had to guess, I would say that you're either incensed because you have your own crappy discord server or you're friends with InFiNiTY. Either way, keep your nasty self-serving comments to yourself next time.

Update March-29-2018:
BOGUS BAN number 3 appears to confirm that the cretin running InFiNiTY has an auto-ban plugin for high kdr and for some bizarre reason it appears to be set at 25:2?? What is even stranger is that I witnessed at least a couple players who had 90+ kdrs on the InFiNiTY servers just days before?? FYI about 2 weeks ago InfinityGam3r said he intended to ban DU4 regulars specifically in a power play after his servers were populated, so apparently his bright idea is to ban anybody lucky enough to get a high kdr in a round. Congratulations on your outstanding performance, here's your ban, lol. The good news is that if he keeps pissing on honest players his servers will get nuked sooner or later. Oh well, DU4 screwed over the minuscule Nexus player base a long time ago with their own nasty practices but I guess there's never a shortage of wannabe jackasses with a dream. I've been here long enough to remember when there were lots of populated Nexus BFBC2 servers to play on but now its just a couple of a-holes trying to beat their competition at the players' expense. Of course the real danger is that if enough players get disgusted with the whole thing it will finally kill off what's left of the Nexus entirely.

Although it isn't practical for me to run a 24hr server myself, anybody who wants to take all the players can do it pretty easily. All you need is a multiple-heli conquest server that doesn't run like garbage and that doesn't have retarded bans for a lucky kdr. I guarantee that everybody will flock to your server within 48hrs maximum. (P.S. Nobody wants to join your crappy discord server either so don't even think about banning people to try and force it on them.)
Attachments
Third InFiNiTY Bogus Ban.jpeg
Third InFiNiTY Bogus Ban.jpeg (133.96KiB)Viewed 15526 times

Return to “Random Discussion”