WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
krispyywombat
Battlefield 2?

Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:39 pm

Seems that I can't get it on Origin. Or Steam. And it's obviously not in stores. Anyone know a good place where I can get it, free or not?

mizudg

Re: Battlefield 2?

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:15 pm

It is both in Origin and Steam, as well as on Amazon as a digital edition. You can also get it some other sites if you just do your googling :)

EDIT: It is on Steam but it seems to be locked for some regions
http://store.steampowered.com/app/24860/

As far as Origin goes, I have it on there so I know it should be in the store, but it isn't. Again, your best bets are Amazon or a trusted reseller that has a code/gift you can purchase.

krispyywombat

Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:48 am

It seems it's region locked or blocked or whatever for the US, and I cant find the buy button in Origin, urgh. Thanks though, heh, it was awful nice of you to go looking, just seems we've found the same things, lol

mizudg

Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:38 am

I got my copy on Origin through Ea support. I used to have a legit key, but it was outdated and couldn't register on Origin. So they just added it for me. You could get a key from a lot of sites, including Amazon. I got 2142 for $0.99 during one sale on Amazon. Sadly, no one plays that game anymore, but it serves as an example. Besides, all you really need a key for is to authenticate your account on ReviveBF2/Project Reality. The BF2 MasterServer has been offline for a while now.

Return to “Game Discussion”