WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
X T C
War Z question

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:12 pm

I know this is not exactly the right place for this but I can not ask it on the War Z forums because I am unable to make a War Z account.

It won't let me register because it says "Image verification Input error: Invalid referer"
and after I try to register(with a valid name in the referrer box) it says "The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed."

Its almost like the place for image verification isn't loading or something. I tried registering of firefox and internet explorer and neither of them worked.

anyone have any suggestions?

MrFireTen

Re: War Z question

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:24 pm

I have the same problem here. hmmmm, I heard that you can only register at warz if you have reference code. I'm not really sure about it.

CactusPie

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:26 pm

I talked to Wozniak about it a few days ago, and he knows about the problem. I don't really know wether or not they are planning to do something about it.

As for the invite code, that is only for in-game accounts, not forum accounts as far as I know. I may be mistaken though.

X T C

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:27 pm

There are lots of people on the War Z forums asking for reference codes and asking about reference codes so I am pretty sure that you are meant to be able to register for a forum account before you get a code.

MrFireTen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:32 pm

I just looked it to it and saw that if you wanna get an Invitation code you will need at least 10,000 Game Dollars on emulatornexus(dot)com

Hope i helped

X T C

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:45 pm

MrFireTen wrote:I just looked it to it and saw that if you wanna get an Invitation code you will need at least 10,000 Game Dollars on emulatornexus(dot)com

Hope i helped

Do you know how to earn those game dollars? besides killing zombies in WarZ

equilibrius07

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:09 pm

has anyone ever gotten any information on this since it's been posted? warz (infestation survivor stories), has a nack, for banning accounts that are not cheating, it's time for revenge

RobbingHood

Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:19 pm

equilibrius07 wrote:has anyone ever gotten any information on this since it's been posted? warz (infestation survivor stories), has a nack, for banning accounts that are not cheating, it's time for revenge

o.O
This thread is 7 months old...
WarZ was shut down long time ago.

And you won't take "revenge" for anything here.

Return to “Game Discussion”