WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Nasipal
Napisal Mod Server

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:24 am

LIst of mods, changes:
Increased movement speed for soldiers + jumps
Increased speed for all land vehicles + decreased damage from falls for: t90, m1a2, quad bike.
Disabled throw out side in water function for all vehicles + changed water and upside down damage system
Changed fly limit - so now you can fly much more higher
Disabled combat area - go away
Multi vehicle spawn + new spawners (vehicles) on maps
3D Spot time - 1000 seconds for all soldiers
Motion Sensor radius 1000 m, spot time - 1000 seconds
More ammo and rockets for all handled weapon
Increased - damage for all weapon, radius for all explosions, amount of explosion and grenades + throw distance
Attack helicopter - have new rockets "hold and aim" (to use select upgrade item r mouse -fire)
Attack helicopter - have more usual rockets and more radius of explosions, but lower damage
Attack helicopter - low reload speed: tracers,countermeasure flares
Attack helicopter - better steering control
UAV - fast spawn, fast reload, decreased damage and health
Tank - machine gun have more damage (1st, 2nd pilot), + more radius of main barrel shoots explosions
Better steering control for cars and quad
3D Spot time - 120 seconds for all vehicles
Active spot radar for all vehicles - now work :)
Mine - 50, c4 - 12 ,Medkit - 3, AmmoBox -3
Distant repair tool
Distant knife
RPG 7 - increased speed, turn angle, blast radius, damage of rocket
M2 Carl Gustaf - decreased speed, increased turn angle, blast radius and damage of rocket
M136AT - decreased speed, increased turn angle, blast radius and damage of rocket
Tracer Gun - increased distance, speed of bullet, fast lock on aim, long time hold aim function
M95 Sniper Rifle - decreased speed of bullet, increased damage, added ability to destroy all vehicles and walls
All sniper rifles - one shoot kill weapon (not apply to VSS Vintores and SVU)
Mortar Strike - instant fire, increased blast radius, decreased damage
Dead soldiers, destroyed vehicles - not disappeared from map
Increased parachute fly move speed
Added ability to use A39 Combat Airplaine on "Isla Inocentes"
Soon: Fix for A39 Combat Airplaine
Also soon: New "Big Air Combat" Map pack v1Server
Last edited by Nasipal on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:22 am, edited 6 times in total.

weavii

Re: Napisal Mod Server

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Sounds like fun :D
Server side mods only?

Nasipal

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Server side

MAGIC

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Neat, some changes are really nice, but I dont like all to be honest :>
Maybe I will host some extra 'FUNSERVER' for that mod and see if the players like it

mizudg

Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:35 pm

Regarding certain features.. I'm not sure about the helicopter flight height. Wouldn't that make it easier for the Chopper gunner to shoot down more targets? And wouldn't it make it harder to trace/at4 it? And 1000 seconds for the spot... Jesus :lol:

Freeshnik

Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:30 am

mizudg wrote:Regarding certain features.. I'm not sure about the helicopter flight height. Wouldn't that make it easier for the Chopper gunner to shoot down more targets? And wouldn't it make it harder to trace/at4 it?

will be more satisfying
mizudg wrote: And 1000 seconds for the spot... Jesus :lol:

Press Q for achieve ingame wh :D

Nasipal

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:37 pm

mizudg wrote:Regarding certain features.. I'm not sure about the helicopter flight height. Wouldn't that make it easier for the Chopper gunner to shoot down more targets? And wouldn't it make it harder to trace/at4 it? And 1000 seconds for the spot... Jesus :lol:

Tracer Gun - increased distance, speed of bullet, fast lock on aim, long time hold aim function thats why heli cant fly free
also speed of different rockets change gameplay for vehicles and soldiers ;)

Nasipal

Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:04 pm

About spot time: Lets be honest - in game is many players what use tag hack or wallhack or maphack or all in once, and no "any force" what can detect it and kick or ban ( in other project what have - "ZL*" name - they say thay have own PB, and i check it out - and nothin, not work . Then i saw there guys with WH ( i have own manual detection method - but it is work 100%) so thay say it is WORK and it is not work :lol:
So normal players are unable to see enemy what kill Them... And some one say: i not see him - but how he is see me and aim at me all time - how?
So i decided to create ability on server for all players to see each one, radar sensor for all vehicles also work now. And it is not show enemy tag from start, only map marker. Q to tag. And it is like in single player :) some one can say: that is destroy game play. I only can say: all players must to have same equal abilities :D

Return to “Game Discussion”