WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Nasipal
Let's Play Community mappack v1 SERVER

Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:13 am

Nexus community please look here again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBioAkxlNrc
To play on new maps and use new vehicles you need only download and install to game folder "Client_Community_MapPack_v1"
Link to download: https://mega.co.nz/#!jIBRAApC!Nxa14xJIr ... cIhWIixWcs
Server for play - "Big Air Combat |Map Pack v1| Napisal Server"

mizudg

Re: Let's Play Community mappack v1 SERVER

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:32 am

We already had something similar to this when baubau released it initially. People simply don't want to download and test stuff on an empty server. Which is why you should make an event or something of the sorts as I used to do: Specify a date, check a GMT region and ask people for their most available time (either via poll or in replies). I had this before and either nobody was playing it, or 1-2 players max. It's a fun flick but it needs more coordination since randoms also attempt to join and they get kicked for not having the files.

Nasipal

Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:13 am

Yes! i like your idea about 'time, Thanks '. So server now empty and even after i put there discription (in url banner what,i think they see when they try to load level) they still enter-exit in allmost same time...So if some one ready to play LETS play, POST HERE please if you download and ready to play...So we can choose time when we can play TOGETHER BIG AIR COMBAT, also here is link to "installer".exe what make instalation procces more easy - just choose dirrectory where is root folder of BBC2. Link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!k9lhlBAS!s07ND7Zts ... zUMB83tIfA

compaq_killer

Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:48 am

will i be able to play normal maps after installing mod :?:
i am dying to play that

compaq_killer

Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:05 am

sir after downloading and installing mod manually i cant play at ur servers it says connection lost to server :cry: ping is below 200 still pls help

Nasipal

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:37 am

compaq_killer wrote:sir after downloading and installing mod manually i cant play at ur servers it says connection lost to server :cry: ping is below 200 still pls help

Do you install with replacement for all files? Also in some period - server where down (little update). Soon it will available again. Please send to my private massage if you will have problems with connection.

Return to “Game Discussion”