WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Ex_BehemothT_T
BANNED WITHOUT REASON, ACCUSED OF USING WALLHACK

Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Today for playing good with a heli i got kicked from the server [DU4]heavymetal32heli and now am unable to join the server, i despise hacks and am strictly against using any of then why did i get kicked ? just because i pissed the admin in the game by killing him too many times ? i am not using any wall-hacks and i would like to know how is it that its been decided that a player is using a wall hack and that 1 person has the right to just ban him when he feels like it ?

MAGIC

Re: BANNED WITHOUT REASON, ACCUSED OF USING WALLHACK

Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:34 pm

Register there: http://www.du4-gaming.com/ and create a topic there
EN staff doesnt handle ingame bans

Bruce Lee

Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:18 pm

Ex_BehemothT_T wrote:Today for playing good with a heli i got kicked from the server [DU4]heavymetal32heli and now am unable to join the server, i despise hacks and am strictly against using any of then why did i get kicked ? just because i pissed the admin in the game by killing him too many times ? i am not using any wall-hacks and i would like to know how is it that its been decided that a player is using a wall hack and that 1 person has the right to just ban him when he feels like it ?

Believe me, I do understand your disgust at the pathetically petty-minded badmins on the DU4 servers since I also despise hackers and have been banned there twice, lol. However, the simple fact of the matter is that when you play on somebody else's server they have the absolute power to kick/ban you whenever they feel like it.

There are two possible solutions to your problem:
1. If you want to play on DU4 servers after a ban then you just need to start a new soldier with a new Nexus account.
2. If you want to avoid the DU4 badmins altogether then just get together with some buddies and start your own server.

P.S. Going on a Klan site and begging a badmin to reverse his decision rarely works out well, but use your own judgment. ;)
"The world is like a big circus and the crooked businessmen and their puppet politicians are the biggest clowns in the show." -Anon.

SylarTL

Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:19 am

Bruce Lee wrote:rarely works out well

Won't hurt to try if he is right.
Anyway,further discussion(if need for it) should be held here and what Magic said.

Bruce Lee

Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:44 am

Why settle for crumbs when you can sit at the head of the table? If you start your own server you will have total power to run it like you want to without begging any badmins for anything.
Do you want to play on a clean & friendly 32-Heli mod server? Start your own 32-Heli mod server.
Do you want to play without having to grovel to power-tripping badmins? Start your own server and eliminate badmins altogether.

Obviously you can do as you please, but the best answer is always the one that leaves you with the power isn't it? ;)

P.S. Sylar, this thread is not about one particular server or clan. It is about badmins on BC2 servers in general and what the best solutions are to that problem.
"The world is like a big circus and the crooked businessmen and their puppet politicians are the biggest clowns in the show." -Anon.

SylarTL

Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:25 pm

Not really but you are trying to make it like that. It's going off topic.

RobbingHood

Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Bruce Lee wrote:P.S. Sylar, this thread is not about one particular server or clan. It is about badmins on BC2 servers in general and what the best solutions are to that problem.

Ex_BehemothT_T wrote:i got kicked from the server [DU4]heavymetal32heli and now am unable to join the server

Ah yeah... SylarTL is absolutely right, OP can deal with this in the linked thread or at the DU4 forums.
Locked.

Return to “Game Discussion”