WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
Re: Lets Burn Ubisoft

Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:49 pm

CaptainESS wrote:
mizudg wrote:
blueman24 wrote:
@Ubisoft- Facepalm
Just stop making PC versions.

Hell no, you console fanboy... I want my AC experience every year and last year disappointed. I want dat Paris!

Better no pc version than a crappy port.

Better a crappy port than no PC version at all. I don't know about you, but I'm not buying a new console just for that...

CaptainESS

Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:22 pm

You have 3 options
Buy a new console.
Buy a new pc.
Don't buy the game and teach Ubi a lesseon.

I am going with 3rd.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

mizudg

Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:44 pm

CaptainESS wrote:You have 3 options
Buy a new console.
Buy a new pc.

I am going with 3rd.

Good for you. Have fun playing the new Battlefield or Crysis... I mean COD.

blueman24

Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:07 am

mizudg wrote:Hell no, you console fanboy...

u wot m8? xbox is wayy more powerful that your shitty pc, and has all the exclusive gayme's. And 30fps is so cinematic. your 60fps on pc feels like disaster and our eyes cannot notice that anyways. My console also does not have hackers (execpt that everyone has aim assist on). Microsoft Xbox 360 FTW.

mizudg

Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:49 am

I get you're supposed to be trolling, but you failed at researching one thing: ACU is coming out only on Xb1, Ps4 and PC.. no 360 here, son.

CaptainESS

Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:50 am

mizudg wrote:
CaptainESS wrote:You have 3 options
Buy a new console.
Buy a new pc.

I am going with 3rd.

Good for you. Have fun playing the new Bettlefold or Crysis... I mean COD.

New Bettlefold is better optimized than Bettlefold 4, new COD is better optimized than Ghosts, new AC is.... umm... well... it is a Ubisoft made game.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

mizudg

Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:46 pm

Have fun playing the same game again with a slightly different setting and barely any innovation... ? I didn't say AC Unity is well optimized, I said at least they try something new with their settings every year. I'm all against making tons and tons of sequels, but Unity looks simply breathtaking. I always wanted to play through Revolutionary Paris, as well as the birth of the USA. Just the sheer amount of new stuff it offers compared to past games is what got me hooked. I don't care how optimized it is. I don't care if it needs a Nasa PC. Every developer lies like this. The only things that you really need are the bare minimum + a Win7/8 OS that supports 64bit. I could give several examples of other games that put insane requirements and don't really need them, but a simple google search will suffice I believe.

Also, both COD and BF will suck majorly this year as they have no idea what to do from here onward and are just filling their yearly sales. If you truly are going to buy both of them, or either one + their DLC season pass, then it's you who should reconsider what he values in videogames. Re-releasing a game with new skins and modified equipment or having higher requirements that supposedly target "next gen" expectations... I'd take the latter, thank you..

I bet the game will run just fine and Co-Op is something I always wanted to try in AC. If you're not interested, no need to prolong this. I already gave my opinion and I can understand you completely. But for me, a new city with tons of new features and overall change in almost everything for the better is a good selling point which I'm going to follow.

blueman24

Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:49 pm

mizudg wrote:I get you're supposed to be trolling, but you failed at researching one thing: ACU is coming out only on Xb1, Ps4 and PC.. no 360 here, son.

I don't care m8. my xbox is btr anyways m8 and fck ur acu shit m8 forza is where all thing is m8

Anyway, from Ubisoft side of things, I'm looking forward to FarCry 4. It looks amazing in the Himalayas. Also, it was hilarious when I was seeing the trailer in which the guys in Himalayas were speaking the local language. :lol:

Return to “Game Discussion”