WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
Re: Renegade-X FREE FPS/RTS shooter

Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:08 pm

Bruce Lee wrote: If they can tolerate the silly gameplay & bugs, they just need to make sure to keep one finger on the reset button on their PC when it crashes. :P

As a long-time fan of BF, I assume that's rhetorical because it was the same for BF4, and for some, it still is. BF4 just recently got out of Beta and there's still bugs to be fixed. Also, BF3 and 4 lack any of the depth and strategy older games had you take into consideration. You're just playing COD on a larger scale with vehicles and better graphics. Spray-n-pray is what it's all about. Just pick an OP gun and off you go. By all means, Renegade-X at least has the potential to be a great Free game which are rare to see. There are no microtransactions, there's no subscription or XP boosts and what-not... it's an old-school arcade game, and that's what Renegade fans have been waiting for. I personally like it. And I haven't experienced any issues with it myself. I don't care what EA thinks of their franchise. They didn't cancel C&C, they merely dropped several developers and are looking for new ones. As for the old C&C franchises, RA4 is still possible and C&C4 was a joke in the public eye so I doubt they'll adopt another sequel as it was supposed to be the "end of a saga".

RobbingHood

Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:12 pm

If you guys could stop derailing this thread...?
Some like it, some don't, it's still the best to let everyone form his or her own opinion.

Thanks.

mizudg

Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:58 pm

How is discussing a videogame in a thread about that videogame derailing? We're giving pros and cons for those interested. 8-)

RobbingHood

Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:05 pm

mizudg wrote:How is discussing a videogame in a thread about that videogame derailing? We're giving pros and cons for those interested. 8-)

TacTicToe wrote:Fact? I have probably been playing video games longer than you have been breathing air, just based on your ludicrous statements.

Bruce Lee wrote:Your behavior belies the fact that you have some maturity issues my friend. In fact, the people that I have found that are most likely to be so foolish as to play an "age superiority" card are usually barely out of their teen

etc. etc.

Just saying, please don't start another discussion about wether it was derailing or not now...

Bruce Lee

Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:12 pm

NP. I just wanted people to be aware of what they were getting with the game since it has a history of bugs, crashes, and empty servers.
"The world is like a big circus and the crooked businessmen and their puppet politicians are the biggest clowns in the show." -Anon.

Return to “Game Discussion”