WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
DanyCZ
Why not support warez?

Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:55 pm

i i want to ask why not support warez? so why only the nexus mp when he got in the original? In addition, when the 870 version so I went to the warez so where is the problem? and pls reply and say stupid things like: warez nepodporujume

MAGIC

Re: Why not support warez?

Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Main reason should be clear: copyright
Rome is just a mod for the org. game.

mizudg

Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:02 pm

EmulatorNexus doesn't support piracy because the emulator for BC2 is just a mod. So is Venice. If they announced their own version of BC2 or BF3 with everything included, that'd end up as great as alterIW and its followings did.

DanyCZ

Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:16 am

so but why do it in version 870 was to warez?

mizudg

Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:54 am

Anyone can make a repack of the pirated copy with the latest version of the dinput8. You don't see Nexus offering it anywhere though, do you? Just because someone made it into a torrent =/= EmulatorNexus supports it.

aXeSwY

Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:49 pm

Let me make this simple for you : EA is one of the most powerful companies when it come to games any case of copyright violation this website could be down in minuets or even worst EA could sue the owners and you ain't gonna to win such a case . and the pirated version wasn't offered by EmulatorNexus (could be infected) can not be trusted as far as you don't have the original game and the dinput8 that this website provide , and such thing will be hard to archive in the future (use a pirated version ) since Venice Unleashed. will required an online validation/activation form EA servers .

Sammuel

Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:09 am

aXeSwY wrote:Let me make this simple for you : EA is one of the most powerful companies when it come to games any case of copyright violation this website could be down in minuets or even worst EA could sue the owners and you ain't gonna to win such a case . and the pirated version wasn't offered by EmulatorNexus (could be infected) can not be trusted as far as you don't have the original game and the dinput8 that this website provide , and such thing will be hard to archive in the future (use a pirated version ) since Venice Unleashed. will required an online validation/activation form EA servers .

Also... When you pirate something you hurt the people who worked hard making the game that you enjoy. These are some peoples livelihoods...
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

zesty

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:35 am

Sammuel wrote:Also... When you pirate something you hurt the people who worked hard making the game that you enjoy. These are some peoples livelihoods...

Well, I picked the game when it's free on Origin together with two other games I can't recall now. Now I'm feeling bad to those developers :(

blueman24

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:52 am

zesty wrote:Well, I picked the game when it's free on Origami together with two other games I can't recall now. Now I'm feeling bad to those developers :(

Same.

Rodney
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:16 am

zesty wrote:
Sammuel wrote:Also... When you pirate something you hurt the people who worked hard making the game that you enjoy. These are some peoples livelihoods...

Well, I picked the game when it's free on Origami together with two other games I can't recall now. Now I'm feeling bad to those developers :(

You shouldn't. They get paid, they have a normal job with a contract.
They might get bonuses that they won't get that way, but they still get paid.

Except when they are fired but that shouldn't happen if you get games on sale or legally for free, but when the game is shit and nobody buys it. Which really isn't the case with EA games, they are shit and everybody still buys them.
There used to be a signature here.

Return to “Game Discussion”