WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
TheSergeantArc
Battlefield 2 Revive

Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:50 pm

As you probably heard the EA shut down all bf2 servers. So, if you are die - hard fan of bf2, here's good news for ya! Blue entertainment has made a bf2 available to play again. Here's the bf2 battlelog: http://www.battlelog.co/

mizudg

Re: Bettlefold 2 Revive

Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:11 pm

This is as old as month and a half ago... I think even more but yeah, it'd be nice to have a topic on this for the ones that didn't know.

I'll also add this for those who want to play now and aren't patient enough for the launcher or implementation of other games into the whole revivebf2 thing.

http://www.gameranger.com/news/

GameRanger recently released support for a ton of BF games, including 2 and 2142. See you all on the Battlefield :)

TheSergeantArc

Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 am

mizudg wrote:This is as old as month and a half ago... I think even more but yeah, it'd be nice to have a topic on this for the ones that didn't know.

I'll also add this for those who want to play now and aren't patient enough for the launcher or implementation of other games into the whole revivebf2 thing.

http://www.gameranger.com/news/

GameRanger recently released support for a ton of BF games, including 2 and 2142. See you all on the Bettlefold :)

That's nice, I thought it's only for Bаttlefield 2. The sad thing that I sold my bf2 2 months ago. :cry:

mizudg

Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:53 am

How do you sell BF2... Isn't it bound to an account? And who buys accounts these days..

TheSergeantArc

Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:18 pm

mizudg wrote:How do you sell BF2... Isn't it bound to an account? And who buys accounts these days..

Yea, I sold an acc, where I only had bf2, that guy didn't even know that the servers were going to shut down. :D

aXeSwY

Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:42 pm

TheSergeantArc wrote:Yea, I sold an acc, where I only had bf2, that guy didn't even know that the servers were going to shut down. :D

That's not something you should be smiling about :?

TheSergeantArc

Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:17 am

aXeSwY wrote:
TheSergeantArc wrote:Yea, I sold an acc, where I only had bf2, that guy didn't even know that the servers were going to shut down. :D

Yea, for that time I was happy, cause I thought bf2 will die, but now I miss bf2. :(

aXeSwY

Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:41 pm

TheSergeantArc wrote:Yea, for that time I was happy, cause I thought bf2 will die, but now I miss bf2. :(

You still miss the point

Yochan

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:11 pm

TheSergeantArc wrote:
aXeSwY wrote:

Yea, for that time I was happy, cause I thought bf2 will die, but now I miss bf2. :(

you duped a guy,you should be feeling a little shaken up and sorry...but here you are smiling about like its a good deed
shame on you :cry:

TheSergeantArc

Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:10 pm

aXeSwY wrote:
TheSergeantArc wrote:Yea, for that time I was happy, cause I thought bf2 will die, but now I miss bf2. :(

You still miss the point

What do u mean?

Return to “Game Discussion”