WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
Battlefield 3 Lags?

Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Is it just me or since this new "On-The-House" free week I've been unable to play on more than 20 fps. Regardless of video settings and what-not, I just can't. It's just funny considering BF4 runs smooth at 60 fps on high and I can no longer play BF3 normally...

SylarTL

Re: Bettlefold 3 Lags?

Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:17 pm

No probs here

mizudg

Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:18 pm

Weird. I even tried updating and going back to older drivers... I guess I'll try reinstalling

blueman24

Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:41 pm

It run's great here :) (SSD FTW)

aXeSwY

Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:25 pm

blueman24 wrote:(SSD FTW)

You mute be a computer genius , the SSD have nothing to do with your FPS only the loading time...

mizudg wrote:Is it just me or since this new "On-The-House" free week I've been unable to play on more than 20 fps. Regardless of video settings and what-not, I just can't. It's just funny considering BF4 runs smooth at 60 fps on high and I can no longer play BF3 normally...

EA server are just fk up all my states are back to 0 me and couple of my friends , the "free" BF3 account that i think reach over 1 million overloaded the servers with floods of data that EA can't handle
I mean seriously WTF EA was thinking by doing that Don't make it free at least make it for 5 USD so anyone who intersting in game can buy it not all peoples

And also some of my friends are not able to join some servers that we us to play in always and some time BF3 lag like a 0.1 sec every time someone join

blueman24

Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:55 am

AXESWY wrote:You mute be a computer genius , the SSD have nothing to do with your FPS only the loading time...

I know that very well. Guess my mistake by posting that in hurry. Anyways, at least the game loads so fast :)

AXESWY wrote:EA server are just fk up all my states are back to 0 me and couple of my friends , the "free" BF3 account that i think reach over 1 million overloaded the servers with floods of data that EA can't handle
I mean seriously WTF EA was thinking by doing that Don't make it free at least make it for 5 USD so anyone who intersting in game can buy it not all peoples

lol there are not even 25k people currently playing active in bf3 as opposed to over 100k on the day, the game was free. All the hype is over bro. And that "Your soldier does not have any stats" is nothing new. Just google it and you will see topics complaining that on battlelog from the launch day itself. Take a chill pill and join a DLC server, if you have premium and you will be free from all us "freebie n00bs"

Kerrigan

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:47 am

VU will revive the hype lol.

Rodney
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:02 am

Kerrigan wrote:VU will revive the hype lol.

Probably not as a lot of people don't know about it at all. Even if some websites will cover it, I guess that playercount is not going to be more than ~2000 concurrent.
There used to be a signature here.

Kerrigan

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:19 am

Rodney wrote:Probably not as a lot of people don't know about it at all. Even if some websites will cover it, I guess that playercount is not going to be more than ~2000 concurrent.

Small playerbase, less fools and kids. Great!

blueman24

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:46 am

Rodney wrote: Probably not as a lot of people don't know about it at all. Even if some websites will cover it, I guess that playercount is not going to be more than ~2000 concurrent.

We should make a f*cking sexy trailer for VU, explaining all the features, and finally post it everywhere on the Web.

Return to “Game Discussion”