WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Krstoserofil
Re: Are all guns in BC2 equipped with silencers?

Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:42 pm

blueman24 wrote:OK I may sound mad here but OP, check your audio setup. Some of my headphones give me the exact same problem - I can't here a few sounds like the one of guns firing. Try different headphones or see with speakers.
I may be totally wrong but it doesn't cost to try out :D

Hmm now that I think about I didn't had this problem on my speakers at home but when I play at somebody else's place it gets frustrating.
And your point is !? ... I don't get it. It can't be changed, it's part of the game. They improved it in BF3, but you can still make the difference in BC2. I just don't get the point of this thread.

This is a forum a place for people to moan, whine and discuss about various subjects.
I actually think that it's a problem on your side, not the game's fault. I can even hear the engineer weapons miles away, let alone unsuppressed ones.

Let me clarify a bit. I hear guns shooting on the battlefield all the time and I can even distinguish most of them. But when somebody is shooting at me, there is no noise just whizzing.
Are you using wartapes in your audio settings? Wartapes adds more ambient noise and amplifies explosions, but makes gunshots and vehicle noise less noticible. Turning wartapes off makes gunshots VERY noticeable, even from hundreds of meters away.

I wouldn't know, I'm gonna check it out.

Thanks for the helpful responses everybody.

blueman24

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:41 am

So, check with a different audio setup and let us know if it helps you any :)

Krstoserofil

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:29 pm

I think the situation is slightly better with speakers.

Return to “Game Discussion”