WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
aXeSwY
Re: Bettlefold 3 74% off on Origami.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:41 pm

God damn it cause 1.4 USD in my country XD

mizudg

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Arszilla wrote:I aint got a single penny and yall complainin bout dat?

Also since i mentioned that, shall i cheat paypal that i am 2 years older than I am for registration? Since i am 16 and cant wait to earn money to buy games i need advice before the sale is over

How exactly are you going to earn money via paypal to use without a card? And I don't think that your age matters that much anyway, I used my real date of birth when I made it and it was 2 years ago so I was also underage back then, but no longer.

mizudg

Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:04 pm

Arszilla wrote:
mizudg wrote:

Also since i mentioned that, shall i cheat paypal that i am 2 years older than I am for registration? Since i am 16 and cant wait to earn money to buy games i need advice before the sale is over

How exactly are you going to earn money via paypal to use without a card? And I don't think that your age matters that much anyway, I used my real date of birth when I made it and it was 2 years ago so I was also underage back then, but no longer.

Sorry for making this OT

My friends who have paypal say you dont need a credit card. I am planing to use adf.ly and others to link each other, spam those links via my ipad, ipod, iphone and pc and my mother's and sisters pc phone etc and get rich MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Good luck. I used to have adfly links, well, they weren't scam though.. I had thousands of views a day, resulting in barely half a dollar. It's very underpaid for such a high traffic. Of course, with adblock nowadays, it will be even less. My advice would be try to earn money the legit way without scamming people since that way you'll end up having less and less. Due to YT partnership however, I had to remove the adfly links because it's against the ToS apparently..

mizudg

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:12 pm

I don't know... I didn't

blueman24

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:35 am

Arszilla wrote:Sorry for making this OT

I don't care on any topic created by me(unless it's OK for mods). But anyways, it related to buying the game until discount is present.
Arszilla wrote:My friends who have paypal say you dont need a credit card. I am planing to use adf.ly and others to link each other, spam those links via my ipad, ipod, iphone and pc and my mother's and sisters pc phone etc and get rich MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I won't recommend you to do that. I think you will generate more money by those referral links to online stores like amazon, and many others. For that you need to have something like a blog or youtube channel to get people click your links.

Same here. Did I complain about that? Although during earlier discount, I somehow managed to use debit cards of my family, but retarded origin didn't accept any of them :/
Arszilla wrote:Also since i mentioned that, shall i cheat paypal that i am 2 years older than I am for registration? Since i am 16 and cant wait to earn money to buy games i need advice before the sale is over

Sure you can do that. It doesn't matter. Otherwise how did you watch that battlefield trailer that verified your 'real' age :lol:
Although a good legal way will be to opening the account on some other person's name from your family who is above 18.

EDIT: Battlefield 3 deal is over. Although it is still 50 percent off unlike the earlier 74 percent.
@Arzilla, we should wait until bf3 becomes on the house ( :lol:)

blueman24

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:56 am

Arszilla wrote:I was just thinkin of dat. I wanted the premium though :(

lol premium without a single penny?
Anyways premium is not worth it now. Just open battlelog. Most of the servers are running vanilla maps with a few dlc servers.
Play premium when VU come out

mizudg

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:00 am

blueman24 wrote:
Arszilla wrote:I was just thinkin of dat. I wanted the premium though :(

lol premium without a single penny?
Anyways premium is not worth it now. Just open battlelog. Most of the servers are running vanilla maps with a few dlc servers.
Play premium when VU come out

If you guys have played the game for as long as I have, then the vanilla maps would be rather painful to play through. The only vanilla maps I Could probably play over and over would have to be Kharg Island or Tehran Highway. Those two seem perfectly balanced on all gamemodes, depending on your team's ability to cooperate. Other than that, I try to play on Armored Kill or Aftermath since B2K is pretty much like the vanilla maps for me now, I've had it since it was out due to the LTD Edition pre-order. I find Endgame to be a good DLC for a couple of CTF rounds but other than that, the CQ and Rush servers are almost non-existent by now and Air Superiority is boring. Overall, if you are going to buy DLC before VU comes out, I'd suggest just going for AK and Aftermath. B2K's only great maps are Sharqi and Strike at Karkand anyway, due to the not-so open fields where air vehicles dominate the game.

blueman24

Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:36 pm

mizudg wrote:If you guys have played the game for as long as I have, then the vanilla maps would be rather painful to play through. The only vanilla maps I Could probably play over and over would have to be Kharg Island or Tehran Highway. Those two seem perfectly balanced on all gamemodes, depending on your team's ability to cooperate. Other than that, I try to play on Armored Kill or Aftermath since B2K is pretty much like the vanilla maps for me now, I've had it since it was out due to the LTD Edition pre-order. I find Endgame to be a good DLC for a couple of CTF rounds but other than that, the CQ and Rush servers are almost non-existent by now and Air Superiority is boring. Overall, if you are going to buy DLC before VU comes out, I'd suggest just going for AK and Aftermath. B2K's only great maps are Sharqi and Strike at Karkand anyway, due to the not-so open fields where air vehicles dominate the game.

Thanks for the intel mizu.
Isn't Wake Island good?
And what about close quaters? I see some servers with gunmaster running...
I see great amount of content in bf3 premium but there just isn't enough servers running :/
Anyways, I will only buy bf3 without premium ;) but this info is helpful

mizudg

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:33 pm

blueman24 wrote:
mizudg wrote:If you guys have played the game for as long as I have, then the vanilla maps would be rather painful to play through. The only vanilla maps I Could probably play over and over would have to be Kharg Island or Tehran Highway. Those two seem perfectly balanced on all gamemodes, depending on your team's ability to cooperate. Other than that, I try to play on Armored Kill or Aftermath since B2K is pretty much like the vanilla maps for me now, I've had it since it was out due to the LTD Edition pre-order. I find Endgame to be a good DLC for a couple of CTF rounds but other than that, the CQ and Rush servers are almost non-existent by now and Air Superiority is boring. Overall, if you are going to buy DLC before VU comes out, I'd suggest just going for AK and Aftermath. B2K's only great maps are Sharqi and Strike at Karkand anyway, due to the not-so open fields where air vehicles dominate the game.

Thanks for the intel mizu.
Isn't Wake Island good?
And what about close quaters? I see some servers with gunmaster running...
I see great amount of content in bf3 premium but there just isn't enough servers running :/
Anyways, I will only buy bf3 without premium ;) but this info is helpful

Wake Island is horrible due to the Jets/Choppers dominating. And if the US cap the Airfield, 2 choppers and 4 jets aren't something you'd wanna go against. The map also looks ugly. The blue tint is to be removed DEFINITELY for B2K maps. It's just so much better without it. Close Quarters is a joke. If you want to play CQ, just go play TDM or SqDM. Anything but 10 rooms for 16+ players per server. Gunmaster is a joke as well. It's not even fun when you have to constantly bump into your teammates or you end up getting to fight enemy squads with just a pistol while they have ARs. Overall, not a very well-balanced mode. Again, if you're going to buy BF3, I'd suggest picking up Aftermath and Armored Kill since there's still servers that run them. But keep in mind that those servers are more focused on Conquest than on Rush if that's your vibe. Aftermath servers also have Scavenger but that's not so fun. You'll just wanna go through it 3 times to unlock the XBOW.

blueman24

Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:01 am

mizudg wrote:Wake Island is horrible due to the Jets/Choppers dominating. And if the US cap the Airfield, 2 choppers and 4 jets aren't something you'd wanna go against.

But aren't there a sh*tload of lockon weapons in bf3 to take them out? It would require even lesser skills to take down helicopters than it takes with AT4 from bc2.
mizudg wrote:Again, if you're going to buy BF3 , I'd suggest picking up Aftermath and Armored Kill since there's still servers that run them. But keep in mind that those servers are more focused on Conquest than on Rush if that's your vibe.

You are right, but after I buy DLC, where should I play those maps? EA killed all Indian servers and the only low ping option I have is to play on Singapore servers which give around 100ms.
There are hardly 20 Singapore servers(16 currently running) and only 1 dlc server :/ It's harder here, than it looks lol
http://i.imgur.com/tcmeOti.jpg

I also see that DICE have something like premium queue where premium members are given priority in joining the game.
I hope NoFaTe and Kiwidog will end all this premium BS...
I guess closed beta will take place before..... say at least July.... But who knows it's Soon™ :roll:

Return to “Game Discussion”