WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
MindFreak1987
The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series

Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Hello guys, well I'm a big fan of this series and I've beaten the s*** out of every game and still play them with some overhauling modifications, for me it's one of the best of all time franchises with amazing stories, characters, setting, atmosphere, "Sidorovich" and, and..

Has anybody played at least one of 3 games in the franchise if yes, what do you think? :)

Cheers.
Moje je srce hotel Nacional, u njemu soba, nema im broja, za svaku moju ljubav po jedna, a do te svake po jedna tvoja.

weavii

Re: The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series

Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Played Fallout 3/NV, was a huge fan, friend told me to check out S.T.A.L.K.E.R, love it!
Even when the graphics is a bit old, I just love the gameplay mechanics and the atmosphere! Did you play the last one with misery mod?

MindFreak1987

Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:47 pm

weavii wrote:Played Fallout 3/NV, was a huge fan, friend told me to check out S.T.A.L.K.E.R, love it!
Even when the graphics is a bit old, I just love the gameplay mechanics and the atmosphere! Did you play the last one with misery mod?

I play CoP with Misery and SoC with the "Complete" mod. :)
Moje je srce hotel Nacional, u njemu soba, nema im broja, za svaku moju ljubav po jedna, a do te svake po jedna tvoja.

SylarTL

Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Played all 3 but not for very long. I was actually thinking about installing them again.

death_stalker_ak47

Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:29 am

For me Shadow of Chernobil was/is the best game from this series.
WARNING

Return to “Game Discussion”