WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
blueman24
Re: Best/Worst BC2 map

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:20 pm

Kerrigan wrote:Maybe it's just my individual skill which is making me think like that...
...there isn't any map i wouldn't be able to play and win

You MLG pro Bro? ;)

mouz

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:24 pm

weavii wrote:
mouz wrote:
You have the imbalanced oasis rush in the mapcycle -.- The defenders get 10 tanks and full air support and spawn on the mcoms and the attackers spawn on the other side of the earth trying to reach it.

Although the map just sucks, I never felt op as attacker. If you don't like the map cycle, feel free to propose a new one :D

Read again what I wrote in the original post, then read your post...

weavii

Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:04 pm

mouz wrote:
weavii wrote:
mouz wrote:
You have the imbalanced oasis rush in the mapcycle -.- The defenders get 10 tanks and full air support and spawn on the mcoms and the attackers spawn on the other side of the earth trying to reach it.

Although the map just sucks, I never felt op as attacker. If you don't like the map cycle, feel free to propose a new one :D

Read again what I wrote in the original post, then read your post...

*as defender :roll:

VinDerpel

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:27 pm

mouz wrote:Here's my two cents, I'll try to mention every map discussed.

Inb4 sorry the for long(est?) post and quote trains. (Don't you dare to quote this whole post)

-snip-

Pushing attackers back to the base on Valparaiso? 300 tickets on that map for ATTACKERS? Dear god, the teams you must have are pro, or the team you're going up against is extraordinarily bad. The attackers should never be pushed back to base, especially if they have a UH60, M2 bradley and a UAV.

As for harvest day, it faces the same pitfall of Isla Inocentes : requiring good vehicle operators. Its quite doable if you use the tanks to bombard the MCOM in the house. The thing is, is that good tank drivers are easier to come by.
Last edited by RobbingHood on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed huge quote

Krstoserofil

Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:30 pm

I don't really dislike any map per se, but I hate to play the same one over and over. And right now I'm sick of Isla Innocentes, Valparaiso, White Pass, Nelson Bay and Arica Harbor. I also kind of dislike conquest maps without vehicles.

It would be kind of neat to have more urban maps with helicopters.

Return to “Game Discussion”