WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Roshan
Two Question.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Hello i want a signature like this, http://rome.robbinghood.me/stats.php?p= ... e=3&font=1 How do ?
And i reading the FAQ of the Official servers. i delete the dinput8.dll i restart the game and i connect but it tells me the EA account and i dont have.. How connect on the Official servers? we need the CD key or what, or it is EmulatorNexus with the official servers ? ^^.
Thanks

EDIT : i lost my stats in the project rome. beacause i tried to connect in the EA servers, sorry, what should i do ?
EDIT 2 : this is good the problem 3 is fixed. The two question still relevant

RobbingHood

Re: Two Question.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:15 pm

For the signature: viewtopic.php?p=36313#p36313

If you want to connect to EA servers, delete the dinput8.dll. You will of course need an EA account and a CD key.
If you want to connect to Nexus servers, put the dinput8.dll file next to your BFBC2Game.exe and log in with your forum account.

In case you lost your stats, delete the GameSettings.bin in Documents/BFBC2

Roshan

Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Thank you friend, I appreciate.

blueman24

Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:13 am

RobbingHood wrote:For the signature: viewtopic.php?p=36313#p36313

If you want to connect to EA servers, delete the dinput8.dll. You will of course need an EA account and a CD key.
If you want to connect to Nexus servers, put the dinput8.dll file next to your BFBC2Game.exe and log in with your forum account.

In case you lost your stats, delete the GameSettings.bin in Documents/BFBC2

See OP's signature. You are his idol. LOL

Return to “Game Discussion”