WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
shkipermaks
Re: Official DU4 Server Thread

Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:33 am

You accused me of cheating! for me it's a shame! If I kill you, I mean it's a cheater? proud you probably ...

MAGIC

Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:36 pm

MATE
Your answers were already given in the DU4 forum. And you still creating topics/posts? Get a better brain!

Because I am so friendly, I gonna post a quote:
you are only being banned for 120 minutes because you started esp/wallhacking only in the last few minutes.
if time is over, feel free to join any du4 server and play, but if you are caught hacking one more time you will be banned permanently from all du4 servers.

greets weavii

http://www.du4-gaming.com/index.php/Thr ... 8#post3318

shkipermaks

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:26 pm

I read this quote! you are friends with the head? where is the proof that I'm a cheater? weavii kicked from the server because of the fact that I killed him with a knife and then killed with an RPG! and I mean a cheater! I now realized that weavii uses his position in terms of server admin! let him think his head when kicks from the server!
If weavii considers himself a super player and no one can kill him, then let him go washes socks

MAGIC

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Well, serveradmins can ban anyone without any reason

shkipermaks

Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:02 pm

you surprised me! I have long understood ...

weavii

Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:05 pm

MAGIC wrote:Well, serveradmins can ban anyone without any reason

we can but we don't.

shkipermaks wrote:I read this quote! you are friends with the head? where is the proof that I'm a cheater? weavii kicked from the server because of the fact that I killed him with a knife and then killed with an RPG! and I mean a cheater! I now realized that weavii uses his position in terms of server admin! let him think his head when kicks from the server!
If weavii considers himself a super player and no one can kill him, then let him go washes socks

you are free to play on the servers now, just make sure to read the !rules.
du4 prospects, du4 memebers or admins will ban, tban or kick without providing any proof.
there are two reasons: 1. we have to deal with players distributed on several servers and it would take too much time to prove every single obvious case. 2. we don't want to reveal anything concerning detecting hackers, but be sure we discuss it a lot and won't ban anyone just for "playing better than us". we won't tolerate players with settings/tools that give them an unfair advantage ingame though.

if you follow the rules, no one will kick/ban you. please stop spamming this thread now, everything is said i think.

shkipermaks

Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:22 pm

I never in my life when not used cheats. I like fair play and hate cheaters, and when I got kicked out for cheating I felt sorry. next time just think well before to expel from the server.

SylarTL

Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:26 pm

Ok please,end of discussion. Go play.

knave

Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:52 pm

hey guys,
since the latest update my ping to DU4 servers is 999 and i am unable to connect,can anyone help me here?

blueman24

Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:30 am

I had the same issue and had asked it earlier in this thread but I was not able to solve the issue. Guess it has something to do with our ISPs routing. My best wishes to you for solving this :)

Return to “Game Discussion”