WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
TheSergeantArc
Bad Company 2 Votekick system.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Hey guys, how about to make a votekick system. With this system players can easily kick Cheaters/Hackers from the servers.

mouz

Re: Bed Companion 2 Votekick system.

Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:50 pm

TheSergeantArc wrote:Hey guys, how about to make a votekick system. With this system players can easily kick Cheaters/Hackers from the servers.

Imagine 4 or more friends / clan memebers join and someone decides to call a vote...

DickyTroll

Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:48 pm

sounds nice, but I also have seen people kicking Threatty, TheRussianBadger (ok, he's a catfish) and Sgt.Enigma... ooohh, don't mention ChrisStrawhat (for perfect jet piloting) in BF3 official... BUT... good idea would be for ADMINS to really be on the server and check out reported players... also, this is allmost unavailable w/o some sort of "NexusLog"... and e-mailing FRAPS recordings to admins is... you know... a bit unconviniant

MAGIC

Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:22 am

DickyTroll wrote:sounds nice, but I also have seen people kicking Threatty, TheRussianBadger (ok, he's a catfish) and Sgt.Enigma...

inb4 they are 'Youtuber'

DickyTroll wrote:good idea would be for ADMINS to really be on the server and check out reported players

I guess you mean staffmembers?
If yes - impossible
If no - impossible, since i don't know any server in any game which have admins, who are online 24/7

DickyTroll wrote:... also, this is allmost unavailable w/o some sort of "NexusLog"... and e-mailing FRAPS recordings to admins is... you know... a bit unconviniant

Reminds me of aIW with the 'Cheat report team'

Return to “Game Discussion”