WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
xheon
Dat Warface

Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:51 pm

So FailFace launched their game again after they stopped it for quite some time to "fix" everything.
Well i played warface RU Alpha RU Beta EU Closed Beta And now this beta,gamma or what ever it is...

Still no FOV option (i only puked 5 times after playing 10 min)
Shotguns are still OP as F
Sliding is still not balanced
Still Pay 2 Win
Soldiers still run slow
Game is very slow paced and way too much encourage of camping
And many more stuff that is still not fixed ...

What do you think ?

My rating -11/10

Kerrigan

Re: Dat Warface

Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Crytek = EA influence

Surprised ?

xheon

Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Kerrigan wrote:Crytek = EA influence

Surprised ?

Not really
Tho the game has potential yet they waste it making social crap. And not fixing the actual problems ( .. Gface and what not )

Despotem

Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:00 pm

GFace is the same bullshit like battlelog, nobody needs social network crap on a shooter, i just want an ingamebrowser and not tons of like this, hoah that, share here, write that... it's a game not a damn socialnetwork.

And i don't know what dude decided to actually let run the EU version of Warfac IN browser, but this guy has to be fired.
I thought battlelog is as bad as it can get, but i was wrong, there is alwasy potencial to screw more things up. Good job crytek.

xheon

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Despotem wrote:GFace is the same bullshit like battlelog, nobody needs social network crap on a shooter, i just want an ingamebrowser and not tons of like this, hoah that, share here, write that... it's a game not a damn socialnetwork.

And i don't know what dude decided to actually let run the EU version of Warfac IN browser, but this guy has to be fired.
I thought battlelog is as bad as it can get, but i was wrong, there is alwasy potencial to screw more things up. Good job crytek.

Indeed. I wonder what will be the next level of BS. I'm sure someone will make something even worse

Return to “Game Discussion”