WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
HUMBLE ORIGIN BUNDLE!

Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Pay what you want (minimum $1) to get:

Dead Space 1
Dead Space 3
Mirror's Edge
Crysis 2 + all DLC
Medal of Honor (2010)
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate

(for beat the average):
BATTLEFIELD 3 (For all you people in anticipation of Venice and sad excuses to why you don't own the game)
Sims 3 + Starter Pack

http://humblebundle.com/

:lol: I still can't believe EA agreed to do a Humble Bundle... :lol:

belkacemdj

Re: HUMBLE Origami BUNDLE!

Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:57 pm

are you serious

did you get the video game

mizudg

Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Not sure what you're referring to but I got 3 bundles and a total of 18 keys (5 keys that work on Steam and Origin and 1 for Dead Space 3 which is Origin-only locked)

disgusting

Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Hey guys It works i just buyed my bundle jesterday and its just awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee best deal in decades! I sugest you no one miss it ;)

NexusBC2 nick: Bullmastiff
Steam: DisgustinG
Check my real time rush montage! http://youtu.be/DYHo2FP5TBM
Livestearm gaming (working on it ) http://www.twitch.tv/bulevarac

Tw33zD

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Care to share?

mizudg

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Tw33zD wrote:Care to share?

I am not AS humble as to give random members with <10 posts on Nexus free games.. I did give the moderators some, but sorry, you don't fall in either category. Also, I am pretty much sure that's asking for a free BF3 in a way :lol: [It's the joke mods, don't take it too far :D]

disgusting

Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:55 am

U should check on twitch there are alot of streamers that buyed around 10 pack and sharing codes to many ppl trying to get more bigger pulic in future. So abuse them in same way they trying go abuse us hehe ;)

NexusBC2 nick: Bullmastiff
Steam: DisgustinG
Check my real time rush montage! http://youtu.be/DYHo2FP5TBM
Livestearm gaming (working on it ) http://www.twitch.tv/bulevarac

Tw33zD

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:17 am

mizudg wrote:

I am not AS humble as to give random members with <10 posts on Nexus free games.. I did give the moderators some, but sorry, you don't fall in either category. Also, I am pretty much sure that's asking for a free BF3 in a way :lol: [It's the joke mods, don't take it too far :D

actualy i would ask for dead space 3 or crysis2 i allready have 2 copys of bf3 so i wouldnt ask for bf3

mizudg

Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:28 am

Tw33zD wrote:actualy i would ask for dead space 3 or crysis2 i allready have 2 copys of bf3 so i wouldnt ask for bf3

I am not AS humble as to give random members with <10 posts on Nexus free games..

Just because you got more than 10 posts NOW, it doesn't mean that I am willing to give a key of mine. Also, Dead Space 3 is kinda the reason why people buy the $1 bundle and you get only 1 key of it so I wouldn't count on getting a key there either. Crysis 2... Multiplayer is rather dead with high-pinged servers (most probably due to the lack of Europe ones, or at least not empty) and is a pretty basic shooter with the exception of the nanosuit abilities which don't prove that helpful with the exception of the OP NanoVision.

xheon

Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:04 pm

mizudg wrote:
Tw33zD wrote:actualy i would ask for dead space 3 or crysis2 i allready have 2 copys of bf3 so i wouldnt ask for bf3

I am not AS humble as to give random members with <10 posts on Nexus free games..

Just because you got more than 10 posts NOW, it doesn't mean that I am willing to give a key of mine. Also, Dead Space 3 is kinda the reason why people buy the $1 bundle and you get only 1 key of it so I wouldn't count on getting a key there either. Crysis 2... Multiplayer is rather dead with high-pinged servers (most probably due to the lack of Europe ones, or at least not empty) and is a pretty basic shooter with the exception of the nanosuit abilities which don't prove that helpful with the exception of the OP NanoVision.

For me crysis 2 is COD with awesome graphics :D (I only play classic tho no nano suit crap)
And there are allot of server with low ping at least for me :3

Return to “Game Discussion”