WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
aXeSwY
What happen if

Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:27 pm

What happen if you google for Battlefield 4 Alpha Trial 3DM :D

Svet

Re: What happen if

Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Wow as soon as I go home I'll download this shit just to see if I can even run it on my "Monstah'" PC :lol: :lol:

Acient

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:05 pm

People are waiting for a crack for it lol, i have battlefield 3 premium so lets wait for the beta
Last edited by Acient on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kerrigan

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Absolutely useless.

3DM uploaded the files, but they're absolutely useless without the official invite from EA which grants you the access to the BF4 Battlelog section where you can choose servers to play on.

Without the alpha server files and the respective emulator as a backend this uploaded has a great effort but not a single proper use...

Svet

Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Yeah, right...

mizudg

Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:03 am

Still though for the Alpha files to get leaked this early... Oh and by the way, to those waiting for an invite or your Origin to show a Battlefield 4 game in it, forget about it. Invites have been sent and if you don't have it, you missed your chance and the closest you'll get is the BF4 Beta.

Kerrigan

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:39 am

mizudg wrote:Still though for the Alpha files to get leaked this early... Oh and by the way, to those waiting for an invite or your Origami to show a Bettlefold 4 game in it, forget about it. Invites have been sent and if you don't have it, you missed your chance and the closest you'll get is the BF4 Beta.

This.

Would like to add that without BF3 Premium or MOHW you still don't have a save invite to the beta.
Only those who mentioned above will get a invite to the closed beta.

Other playes have to enlist and pray, or wait for an open beta.

mizudg

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:39 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
mizudg wrote:Still though for the Alpha files to get leaked this early... Oh and by the way, to those waiting for an invite or your Origami to show a Bettlefold 4 game in it, forget about it. Invites have been sent and if you don't have it, you missed your chance and the closest you'll get is the BF4 Beta.

This.

Would like to add that without BF3 Premium or MOHW you still don't have a save invite to the beta.
Only those who mentioned above will get a invite to the closed beta.

Other playes have to enlist and pray, or wait for an open beta.

I am just hoping they don't pull the same shit on us again with the "Closed beta" for BF3 being just 2 days before the Open one + The lack of Caspian servers for us CB testers. I was really disappointed that my MOH key didn't get me an earlier access and that thanks to EA and their expert support, I didn't get my CB activated on Origin for a whole day because of 3000+ people on the tech support (which is just a joke by now, they actually cared back then) :roll:

Kerrigan

Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:53 am

EA is an expert in setting up networking backends with less capacity than required for launch or beta events where THEY CANT PREDICT THAT THERE WILL BE A MASSIVE LOAD OF PLAYERS WHO WANT TO PLAY. NO, EA COULDN'T HAVE PREDICTED THAT SOOOO MANY PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY BF3 IN CLOSED BETA BECAUSE ITS NOT LIKE THAT IT WAS ANNOUNCED AS THE BLOCKBUSTER OF THE YEAR 2011. SERIOUSLY NO....

Return to “Game Discussion”