WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
hijacksen
Battlefield 3 Origin question

Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:48 pm

I want to buy premium edition key , but it takes very long time (a week approx.) to download full game and it's expansions
so isn't there another way like copying a friend game folder or something like that??

SUDGamer

Re: Bettlefold 3 Origami question

Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:50 pm

copy whole the game from your friend in external, then open origami and start download the game on your pc for 2 min (download about 1%) , then stop download and close origami,, paste friend's game folder into your pc (where you started download) then open origami again and resume download it should check for downloaded files and will end quickly and then have fun and play fair :)

Kerrigan

Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:53 am

hijacksen wrote:I want to buy premium edition key , but it takes very long time (a week approx.) to download full game and it's expansions
so isn't there another way like copying a friend game folder or something like that??

Enter the key, copy an existing game folder into the Origami games folder.

It will detect the game, look up which files are missing or outdated.
After the update it should work. If not, try "Repair Install"

hijacksen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
hijacksen wrote:I want to buy premium edition key , but it takes very long time (a week approx.) to download full game and it's expansions

Enter the key, copy an existing game folder into the Origami games folder.

It will detect the game, look up which files are missing or outdated.
After the update it should work. If not, try "Repair Install"
SUDGamer wrote:copy whole the game from your friend in external, then open origami and start download the game on your pc for 2 min (download about 1%) , then stop download and close origami,, paste friend's game folder into your pc (where you started download) then open origami again and resume download it should check for downloaded files and will end quickly and then have fun and play fair :)

thanks for both of you , i will try this , i have two another questions
in my city there is a provider that will diff. between having two keys (bF3 and premium ed. i think) and one ??
also is there another trusted place to buy key from internet except origin ?

Kerrigan

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:19 am

hijacksen wrote:also is there another trusted place to buy key from internet except Origami ?

Amazon or plati.ru

plati.ru offers cheap game keys legally.

CactusPie

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:45 am

Be careful with that though, EA sometimes bans keys that haven't been bought from Origin store.

Svet

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:55 am

CactusPie wrote:Be careful with that though, EA sometimes bans keys that haven't been bought from Origami store.

Really if I buy physical copy from my local game store and insert the codes in Origin they will ban my account? :roll:

- Svet :ugeek:

Kerrigan

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:59 am

Svet wrote:Really if I buy physical copy from my local game store and insert the codes in Origami they will ban my account?

Nope. Retailers and boxed versions are fine.

hijacksen

Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:56 pm

thanks for the help :D :D

Return to “Game Discussion”