WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
VooDooWhoo
Beeing kicked for defending.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:05 pm

I would like to talk about a specific moderator in the name of [GER]RobbingHood . Today i was playing a regular game, defending as in a common game, then i hop in a anti-person mounted weapon and start defending point A on the bridge, when i get kicked for camping reasons, while i was not camping at all. Basicaly i mounted the turret for 30-60 seconds and got kicked by this "wannabe" moderator(reason:camping), who called my friend a "noob" because he got killed with an RPG, why do you give administrator rights to people who are not mature, and do not use them properly.? I demand that you talk about this to the moderator himself.Because i do not think it is fair to be kicked only because i am doing what i have to do better than him.

TheAce.

Heaven.

Re: Beeing kicked for defending.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Actually I was the guy who kicked you.

MAGIC

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Well it´s his server so he can create his own rules... Why not search another one? And you could also being a mod here, when you are active, helpful and so on... Note that he is only german regmod

EDIT: ok it was heaven´s server

RobbingHood

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:17 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Ok, let's do it the mature way:

- I didn't kick you, I just told a server admin (Heaven) to kick you
- I can't kick people from servers
- I'm not an admin, I'm a reg-mod
- It is up to the server owner to decide wether people are allowed to play or not
- You camped in a tank >2 minutes, and not only once

Now, you might want to accept your fault and say sorry, as mature people tend to do (don't they :lol: )?

aXeSwY

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:29 pm

RobbingHood wrote:You camped in a tank <2 minutes, and not only once

Really this why he get kicked XD

I mean you guys have (C4/Mortar Strike/M2 Carl Gustav/M136 AT4/RPG-7) Just 2 Engineers can make him hate the game
and you chose to kick him :D , just saying that's unfair and yes I know it's up to admin to do what ever he want in his server but put yourself in his position , this doesn't look cool

I get kicked so many times for ridiculous stuff and never never for camping cause simply it doesn't exist in BF games

RobbingHood

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:37 pm

AXESWY

You're right, but it was 2 against 3, and it's not too easy to get a tank down that's always hiding from my C4 and gets repaired when being hit by a launcher...

VooDooWhoo

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:38 pm

MAGIC wrote:Well it´s his server so he can create his own rules... Why not search another one? And you could also being a mod here, when you are active, helpful and so on... Note that he is only german regmod

EDIT: ok it was heaven´s server

So you are saying that he can think of his own rules without alerting me. so how can i do something wrong, if i dont know what is "wrong" in the specific server ???????

RobbingHood

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:41 pm

VooDooWhoo wrote:So you are saying that he can think of his own rules without alerting me. so how can i do something wrong, if i dont know what is "wrong" in the specific server ???????

1: Look at the server's name (e.g.: BBC2 No-camping Server)
2: Look at the chat window (e.g.: "Stop camping, TheAce")
3: Use your brain, camping isn't allowed on most servers

PS: Without alerting you? :roll:

VooDooWhoo

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:44 pm

RobbingHood wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Ok, let's do it the mature way:

- I didn't kick you, I just told a server admin (Heaven) to kick you
- I can't kick people from servers
- I'm not an admin, I'm a reg-mod
- It is up to the server owner to decide wether people are allowed to play or not
- You camped in a tank <2 minutes, and not only once

Now, you might want to accept your fault and say sorry, as mature people tend to do (don't they :lol: )?

How does one camp in a tank ? i mean if i defend , that means i stay on the spot A and defend , not roam around now do I ? So i cant use tanks then when defending. why could you not alert me about that ? and why did i get kicked, after i was done with the tanks ? i mean that happened 5-10 minutes before i got kicked. so you are saying your friend kicked me for
-me not knowing rules he just made up.
-me camping or defending a point with a tank or even driving one, while you sniped our point A from the begening with your tanks.
-and 10 minutes after im done defending and we lose the point i get kicked because i was camping in a mounted gun , that can not move, just becouse you all want to play recons doesent mean u cant blow me up...

All i ask is to know , im not beeing rude so why do i have to apologise ? and who writes "HAHAHAHAHAHA :D " ?

RobbingHood

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:59 pm

How does one camp in a tank ?

By not moving it.

i mean if i defend , that means i stay on the spot A and defend , not roam around now do I

How exactly you do it is up to you, but you're not forced to stay at one spot all the time. You could for example play a little more aggressive, trying to prevent the attackers from even getting to plant the charge.

why could you not alert me about that ?

We did. Multiple times.

and why did i get kicked, after i was done with the tanks ?

For further camping/ignoring an admin's order I guess.

me not knowing rules he just made up.

As I said, you were warned multiple times.

me camping or defending a point with a tank or even driving one, while you sniped our point A from the begening with your tanks.

You know, when the opponent also has tanks, it's a fair game. But if only one side has a tank, it's not balanced anymore.

because i was camping in a mounted gun , that can not move, just becouse you all want to play recons doesent mean u cant blow me up...

If you're only 2 against one guy with a mounted gun who is protected from being sniped by the gun itself and 2 other guys that are running around, it's not too easy to be honest.

All i ask is to know , im not beeing rude so why do i have to apologise ?

- falsely accusing me of having kicked you for no reason
- disproportionate behaviour
- etc.

and who writes "HAHAHAHAHAHA :D " ?

Someone who's amused by an incredibly risiculous flamer. In what other way should I express my delight? Attaching a .wav of me laughing to my post? Don't you think that writing "HAHAHAHAHAHA :D " is a little faster (that's basically the sense of using smileys/memes/etc.)

Regards

Return to “Game Discussion”